100 loads on PrEP

rawfuckr

Ok! Is this a milestone or what. Since I went on PrEP about a year and a half ago I've been keeping a spreadsheet with how many people fuck me and how many loads I get. Today I got 3 loads from 3 very hot guys. This is very uncommon for me, but it happened. when I updated the sheet count is now up to a 100 loads since I started PrEP. I sure hope this works. I've been testing HIV negative all the time, just a bit of chlamydia last year that got properly treated. I have perfect adherence and have zero interest in seroconverting, I totally love raw sex though thus me going on PrEP.

I started the spreadsheet because of the study I was on but I'm thinking its time to let go and just not think about it.:)

Edited by rawfuckr
  • Upvote 1

Rawfuckr: I have thought about a spread sheet as well since I am in a clinical study as well. Every month I am asked about my loads and I have only a small vague idea. Although I am mainly a top, I have taken maybe three loads since going on PrEP in May. I am just now getting passed the mental hurdle of being a cum dump. You've inspired me!

Rawfuckr: I have thought about a spread sheet as well since I am in a clinical study as well. Every month I am asked about my loads and I have only a small vague idea. Although I am mainly a top, I have taken maybe three loads since going on PrEP in May. I am just now getting passed the mental hurdle of being a cum dump. You've inspired me!

The people at the study I was were asking very detailed info about sexual practices, all the way down to number of loads as a top, bottom... really hard to remember on the spot. I wanted to give them the best data, so I just started with the spreadsheet. Once the study was done just kept doing because it was helping me to understand better my behavior. For example I found out I'm way more of a slut when I'm on vacation than when working. I'm thinking I should synchronize my PrEP vacations with work periods so I'm not on it all the time. I also realized I'm way more of a whore than I thought it was. I know this is relative, but the number of encounters were eye popping when looking in retrospective.

I suggest anyone does the spreadsheet thing, even if its just for a bit.

Rawfuckr: Do you mind sharing your spreadsheet template? If so, you can email me privately and I will send you my contact info. Since I am not very good with spreadsheets, your template would be a great way for me to start. Naturally, I do not need your data. Thanks in advanced. ;)

Ok! Is this a milestone or what. Since I went on PrEP about a year and a half ago I've been keeping a spreadsheet with how many people fuck me and how many loads I get. Today I got 3 loads from 3 very hot guys. This is very uncommon for me, but it happened. when I updated the sheet count is now up to a 100 loads since I started PrEP. I sure hope this works. I've been testing HIV negative all the time, just a bit of chlamydia last year that got properly treated. I have perfect adherence and have zero interest in seroconverting, I totally love raw sex though thus me going on PrEP.

I started the spreadsheet because of the study I was on but I'm thinking its time to let go and just not think about it.:)

NICE!

I have a spreadsheet too, but mine REALLY needs updated, lol. I'm at 99% adherence (2 missed doses in about 13 months) Tested neg yesterday.

For you spreadsheet guys, it's worth taking a look at Jake Sobo's piece called "What makes good sex." He tracks more than just the number of loads. The spreadsheet is even available on Google Docs. He is learning a lot about himself, and what he enjoys the most. One of the comments is from a guy who tracks even more data

Guest kazore

Do you exclusively have a raw sex or both? How do you do (rawfuckr and wood)? Do you just say nothing about condom and sex what hapen? Do you fuck only with poz guys or guys who don't care? Do you disclose that you are on prep? I'm curious to know.

Do you exclusively have a raw sex or both? How do you do (rawfuckr and wood)? Do you just say nothing about condom and sex what hapen? Do you fuck only with poz guys or guys who don't care? Do you disclose that you are on prep? I'm curious to know.

- These days I'm only fucking raw, that's the main reason why I'm on PrEP.

- I never bring up condom sex, they almost never ask, and most guys fuck me bareback no questions asked. no previous negotiation. From bar hookups, to app hookups. Truly stunning how people despise condoms across the board. People will jump to have to have BB sex in a heartbeat if they are given the chance. So much public health hypocrisy about not recognizing this new reality.

- I try to fuck with guys on PrEP or 'negative' guys. I haven't warmed up yet to the idea of letting poz guys fucking me raw but I'm thinking about it given they are apparently very little risk, in a way better than 'negative' guys

- Very rarely I'll tell people I'm on PrEP. There is still stigma about it. They fuck me raw without saying anything, so that's good enough for me.

Edited by rawfuckr
  • Upvote 2

If they ask, or if they seem worried I tell them. I will fuck with anyone if I am attracted to them. Attraction is HUGE for me, and really random sex just for a nut usually isnt my thing. As a rule I try to stay away from guys who are newly poz and very infectious, but again, sometimes you dont know. I sometimes still will use condoms, more so if bottoming and that's what the top wants.

As for my spreadsheet, lets just say its very extensive and has many metrics for each act, or person. However as a rule I typically dont include oral only acts.

do you meet people on bbrt?

Not much luck for me on BBRT, it's really not my scene. Lots of people there are there to get a load in their butt, I'm more into fucking with hot guys without rubbers, getting creamed is just part of it.

• 1 month later...

So how many loads since your 100th load rawfuckr, time to update that spreadsheet ;)

Just came from a long vacation in Europe and I've been a total slut. Way over 100 now. I'm getting fucked and loaded in places I wouldn't do it before, like back rooms and saunas. Not sure if I should be doing it, but it sure is hot. I also did STD checks right after my trip and all seems to be good. Not totally clear yet from HIV, but I'm assuming PrEP it's doing its magic? 

I'm sort of tempted to fill up the spreadsheet for this trip because it's going to be orgasmically fantastic when it comes to the numbers, at least by my standards. 

• Upvote 2

what part of Europe? ive always fantasized having a european orgy one day when i visit; but it seems it is not easy to just hookup or meet guys the same as here in the USA, im sure the UK and France are easy 

European bathhouses and back rooms are super sleazy, specially in the south, Spain, Italy.. . I can't think of a place that's easier to hook up. The app/internet maybe more difficult indeed. I was in Gran Canaria for a while then the spanish mainland