Wanting to be a cumslut, but too nervous.

I don't think anyone has lied to me, they all say they are neg.
About 54% of new infections are from guys who have an acute HIV infections with viral loads in the millions (sometimes 10 million). They caught it sometime in the last few months, but don't know they are Poz yet. Another 30% are from guys who have been Poz for 6 months or more (chronic infection), with viral loads in the 30,000 to 120,000 range. They all think they're Neg, because they haven't been tested in that time.

Add that up and you'll see that at least 84% of new infections are caught from guys who don't know they are Poz. Half of guys who have EVER been tested, have not re-checked their status in over a year. The numbers are even higher with guys under 25.

It's a myth that you'll catch HIV from the men who know they are Poz. Look up the concept of Treatment as Prevention!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest cardoc49

Hi damnfinebboy: this is a very personal and a very reassuring update even if couple of years old - the concept behind going bareback is still very valuable, xx Carsten

On 8/1/2014 at 10:25 AM, sites5 said:

For what it's worth: I made the decision to ditch condoms and be a cumdump about September 2013. I tested positive December 2013. Even if I become chaste for the rest of the year, my sex life in 2014 will far and away have been the best of my life.

I am the same here .. pozzed August  2013, lab results Sept 2013. My sex life has never been hotter. I have had more sex in the past three years than i did in the prior 30 :)