Motivation?

kimberly

• 3 months later...
Guest hairybud84

I think part of it is the "daddy" thing. For me anyway. One of my first memories is my dad showing me how to piss standing up and I have the memory of his cock pissing etched into my mind. And since then I was always curious as a kid about what the men in public bathrooms looked like pissing in the urinals. I think it just kind of went from there and developed into the fetish.

• 5 weeks later...

As has been said, it's another bodily fluid to share and it actually feels great to me to be covered in that wet, warm piss. A big part of it for me is the dom/sub aspect of it, I totally get off on the feeling of being humiliated or degraded as i'm drenched in piss or having my holes used as a urinal.

Piss play is so hot!

• Upvote 2

I get off on the taboo nature of piss sex as well as the submission aspect. The fact that most people are repulsed at the idea of drinking piss only makes me want it more. I also enjoy being on my knees and feeling another man use me as his toilet. Then there is the knowledge that another poz man's fluids carry his bug that makes me crave it. All in all, it's another taboo act that connects me so intimately with another poz man.

Depends on mood: it can be part of sub/Dom play, but out of role it's just another form of piggery. I remember one guy who'd just given me the fucking of a lifetime, but pulled out to cum over my face, and then went to piss in the toilet. I actually felt insulted being denied his piss. If I'm topping and I feel the urge to piss I go ahead: love the look in their eyes when they realise you're pissing in them...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...