This started just over 3 weeks ago. While walking my dog after work one afternoon in my usual outfit of denim shorts and a white wife-beater...met Mauro, maybe 50, Blatino, 6", a little heavier than me, maybe 195, dressed in snug blue jeans and ratty pullover, friendly guy, says he lives a few blocks from me.

Mauro walks up to me and asks about my dog. Says he's seen me several times and wants to know if I'm married. Married? Hell no. I have enough trouble with the dog.

We head back toward my place and he asks about my apt and the bldg. 96 yrs old and needs some work. He asks to see my apt. We go in, talk a while when he finally gets to the point ... he asks if I'm gay, says its hard to tell, Yes. Asks if I party .. Sometimes. More questions then I send him on his way, I get up at 4a for work and have too much to do.

He says he'll drop-by sometime ...

Just after 9:00 that night, someone is knocking at the back door. Late eve uninvited guests are rare and I would usually know when someone was dropping by anyway.

I answer and it's Mauro from earlier. He's still in jeans but now also wearing a white wife-beater. He says he has some supplies. Okay, come on in for a minute...

He drops his backpack on the living room floor. Pulls out a water bottle and a small towel. In the towel he has a loaded pipe and a small red torch.

Have a seat.

He says he borrowed some shit (his words!) from his friend and wanted to see if I liked it.

We talk for a few minutes then he gives me the pipe and torch. Yeah, I'll try one hit then I'll try to direct him out. I light up and see that the pipe bowl has a couple large rocks in it. The torch melts the T in just seconds, massive clouds form. I take my hit and get filled very quick... massive cloud ... massive head rush ... gawd ... I try to hand it back to Manny but he asks if it's good and says to do one more hit.

Damn T is very good, my head is already filling and I feel it really well ... I take another big hit ..., he sits in front of me rubbing his crotch .. is it good? Hell yeah. He just sits back and I take two more deep hits ... he asks if I have any plans tonight .. I pull off my shirt, shoes, then my shorts, no underwear ... he says to stand up. I stand.. he asks where the bedroom is. I say to stand up and drop the futon ... seem to be moving very slow ... he opens his jeans and his 7"dick flops out ... long thick uncut meat ... a lot of foreskin ... I drop and slowly take his dick full down my throat ... he grabs my head .. I bury my face in his pubes and swallow his meat.. still getting harder .... the damn thing reaches full size down my throat ... he groans and grinds into my face .... He pulls out, strips, gets on the bed and lies back. I lean over him and suck on his hard dick ... full sized and hard as a damn steel rod .. close to 1.5" of foreskin still hanging off the end.

He reaches back behind me and begins to tease my ass ... just light probing and rubbing my hole ... I deep throat his meat as he humps up into me ... he's groaning and slowly getting more aggressive on my hole ... licking his fingers and working one deeper into me. Half hour of this .. sucking and ass tease ..

He says to straddle his face ....I climb over him, he reaches up and he pulls me down to his face .. eats my ass slow .. just light tongue at first while I bury my face back into his crotch .. he slowly gets deeper into it and me ... tongue fucking my hole .. working a finger in then deep tongue again ... I sit up and move down onto his face .. he begins to feast on my ass... chewing and sucking on my now soggy hole .. he'spulling my hips down to get in deeper . I lean back down and get his rod full buried down my throat .. at least 8" of dark uncut meat .. sucking and chewing on his foreskin ... sucking on and licking his massive hairy balls and sack ... he's got a rubber cockring around his balls .. damn things must hang a good 6-7 inches from his crotch ...

Another half hour ... he says he needs to get up .. I move off and stay down on my knees .. try to get my head clear a bit ... he moves behind me, pulls my ass up a little higher and drives his tongue back in ... he's grinding my ass ... chewing on my ass lips ... shoving his tongue in deep, running around my hole ... he spits on my asshole then drives his tongue back in several times .... I'm moaning like a fucking pig ... giving him as much access as I can...

He pulls away, pulls my hips back and then I feel his foreskin at my now very wet sloppy hole. I reach under and push his foreskin back off the head, line up his dick on my asslips and back my ass onto his meat.... Pull my legs forward to get him as deep as I can ... I can feel every inch .. FUCK ....

He gets into a rhythm and fucks me steady ... I grind back on his pubes ... his big balls swinging and slapping my balls and now T-dick. ... he gets me on my side, leg up .. deeper fuck ... I feel him hitting and the head passing through my 2nd ring .. he's groaning loud .... we're both are soaked with sweat ... his fucking feels so damn good .... he gets the pipe .. two more hits ... not me, buried in his fucking ... he pulls out, says leg cramp ... I roll on my back, he pushes my legs back ... he lines up and slides/slams in ... hard deep fuck now ... slamming into my ass .. I reach back and grab his ass, pulling him in deeper with each thrust ... he's groaning loud enough for the neighbors to hear outside ... I'm telling him to fuck me .... he groans "FUCK" once and slows down .. I feel his dick throbbing, pumping his load into me ... 7-8-9-10... shots... fuck ...

Both soaked in sweat, he's raining sweat on me ... he leans down and bites my nipples hard .. he saw that I had been twisting and pulling on my tits ... ... long pause ... he pulls out slow ... I reach back and feel his dick and my hole soaked with cum .... I finger myself ... damn... filled with his seed ... he asks if I want to shit it out .. hell no .. no way in hell .. I'm keeping in me all damn night

I ask, he says he's okay ... wiped out but feeling good. We get up, I walk him to the bathroom to shower. I go back to the living room, drop back on the floor and work my cum soaked hole, his massive cum load.. damn ... get up and grab a butt plug from the toy box. .. drop back onto the floor and work the plug in ..... don't want to lose any of the load ... I lie there with the plug in, notice he's come back from the bathroom, watching me ... says he'd fuck me again if he could ... likes the plug, says he has a couple toys I might like ..

He dresses .. I get us some water ... he says that if I want, he can get a ball of the shit for me .. just text him ... says he wants to fuck my ass again .... says he'll be waiting for my text... says he can get anything I want ...

I'm barely tuned-in .... loaded with T and cum ... flying... he lights again, hands pipe and torch to me, can barely hold steady, he holds and lights for me .. another big hit .... fucking good .....

Mauro gets his pack, I very slowly get to my feet and follow him out .. still naked ... too dark for anyone to notice though ...

Very slowly managed to calm down ... breathing very rough and heart-rate very high but did get better. Damn potent stuff . Damn good shit!!

Plug stayed in all night and most of the next day.... felt damn good ....

Edited by rawTOP
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 14

PART 2...

A couple of nights each week, every week since we first connected, sometime between 10p and midnight, Mauro will show-up. Uninvited, unannounced.

I will hear knocking at my apt's rear security door. Mauro would be standing there, asking if he can come in and use the bathroom. I'd let him in and he'd wander off and do his thing. After a few minutes he'd come back out and we would talk for a little while. That late, I'm normally asleep. I also don't bother getting dressed, I'm usually naked at home and always when I sleep, so now nude and not exactly awake. We talk about nothing and then he asks if I want to buy some good shit (his words).

Up until yesterday, he had dropped by 8 times so far. A bit annoying but he never stays for more than a half hour or so.

Last night he pops-up again, just after 11p. Uses the restroom then comes back in and sits on the futon. I'm sitting on my table across from him. He pulls out his pipe and torch then lights-up. Blows two massive clouds. I don't turn any lights on so the lighter and clouds look kinda cool. He offers the pipe to me. I came really really close to saying no, I gotta be to work at 5a but took it from him anyway.

I take the 1st deep hit. Been a while and feel it fill my head fast. The T he's got is damn good. I'm not dressed, so he can see my dick hit full attention very quick. He reached over and grabbed my dick, asks if I like the shit. I say that I'm feeling better. He gets up, pulls out his phone and texts with someone. He says for me to use it all up, that he'll be right back.

He heads out the backdoor. I take three deep draws then drop onto the futon and semi-tune out. Feeling damn good.

A little while, knock at the door again. I say come in. Mauro is back and has someone with him. This is a surprise but it's my home so I stay down on the futon. Mauro introduces the guy, I instantly forget. The guy looks a bit older, maybe 60, shaved head, tat's cover his arms and around neck, bit of a thug effect. The guy says he has some better shit. Mauro takes his pipe from me and hands it to the guy. He goes back into the kitchen to fill it. I don't have the sense to ask who the guy is and why is he here....

The friend comes back over to us and hands me the pipe. "Try this shit". I take it, light up and one deep hit. Oh fuck..... Mauro says to do another. I raise the pipe and torch but am shaking, having a hard time keeping the lighter under the bulb. Crap. Mauro takes them from me and lights it, holding it for me to get the hit. I remember taking two more deep hits with little encouragement.

The stuff was laced with something, I have no idea. I was down fast. I didn't loose connection, just badly faded, badly fogged, unfocused, eye-sight shot, semi-brain-dead.

I somehow landed on the floor, on my back, holding my legs while Mauro is hard fucking me, telling me to open my eyes and look at him. Telling his friend the bitch wants it. He drags me onto the futon. I'm kneeling with my chest on the back rail, Mauto's trading off finger fucking and cock fucking my ass. His friend is sitting next to me, cock out, watching Mauro use my ass. The futon gets pulled out flat. My head is jammed into the side armrest while Mauro's cock is pounding into me. He gets me on my back again and jackhammers my ass, raining sweat on me. I'm soaked. All I feel is his cock. Mauro says something in Spanish to his friend when he starts to cum. He slows and stops with his dick fully buried in me, dick throbbing in my hole.

When he pulls out, I roll over, turn face-down on the futon. Mauro and his friend both get up and talk. I reach back and finger my very wet hole. Someone grabs my hand, working my fingers for me. He releases my hand then pulls my ass up, more fingers, very rough fingers twisting in my hole, working my soggy cum ass. The friend pulls me up to my knees, head down on the pad. He hands me the pipe and says to take another hit. I can barely see it. Mauro holds and lights it again for me. The friend says take another deep hit, show him a fucking cloud. Do another.......

On my 2nd draw, he shoves his dick into my ass. Mauro's to my right. The friend is slamming into me hard, his fucking dick is damn thicker than Mauro. He puts his hands on my back and holds me down. He fucks very hard. Talks with Mauro. Street Spanish, I catch nothing except "fucking bitch"

He cums, groans loud, still holding me down, slamming my ass. Pulls out, pushes me away, I drop.

I know they left. No idea what time. No idea what anyone said.

Very very badly trashed in the morning. Exhausted. Feeling damn good but not right. Moving very slowly. Called in dead. Could not focus, could barely walk or think straight. Mouth had terrible taste. Ass was gummy from all the cum. Ass was damn sore, somehow thinking he got his fist into me. Later found out from Mauro, the friend worked most of my hand in, then worked his own hand in to the wrist.

I was tuned out.

Very debilitating high. Remember what happened but do not remember what happened. Mauro texted me later, to let him know if I want a ball. Filled in missing details.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

PART 3........

I violated my own restraining order a couple nights ago.

I had contacted Mauro one or two days after my last encounter with him and his friend.... telling him no more late-nite visits, no more guests, no more anything ... I had got too badly fuk'd-up on chems and would not risk my job again. I was so obviously out of focus when I finally returned to work. He said okay, no problem.

Monday night, 11:45, banging at the back door. I was asleep and tried to tune it out. More banging. "Bud ..It's Mauro .. You home?' More banging. More "It's Mauro!!" .. damn. I go over and tell him to stop. Don't need him to tell the damn neighborhood.

He says he's sorry bout what happened last time. Had no idea that his friend had fuk'd with the meth. I say forget about it, I just don't need it again. He says he's got a teener for me, to make up for it, and asks if I got 40 bucks he can borrow.

I don't want to deal with him or his crap, plus I'm too damn tired ...but I fuk'n fail cause I've had no pipe for what seems too long and gonna be off the next day anyway (the thought process fails real quick when offered pipe and I know his dick) so become really stoopid and open the door for him.

He walks over to the futon, sits, then pulls out a pipe and a small baggie out of his pack. As usual, I'm wearing nothing. He keeps grabbing his crotch while setting up the pipe. I tell him I'll get the cash for him and need to get back to sleep. He says he wants me to try it first, make sure it's good.

I'm staring at him and the pipe and my dick is aching hard. He lights up, the glow from the torch .. I see the cloud start out the pipe. He takes a deep hit then blows a full cloud. He hands me the pipe and torch, I sit on the table, one short pause to quickly fail to talk myself out of doing this with him, then take a deep hit.

Feels damn good.

Manny is leaning back on the futon, opening his zipper, then pulling out his dick. Says "Do another". I take a second deep hit ... hold ... can feel every part respond/relax/warm .. "Fuck man.. one more" "You like that shit?" Third hit, fourth hit .... few minutes Mauro's got me laying over the table, legs spread wide, ass spread wide open for him while he's chewing on my ass. He's hitting he pipe and blowing clouds across my back then goes back to eating me out. He stands-up, says to get up and turn around, then feeds me his meat. Crotch smells like not wash for days. Can taste old piss and crud on his dirty foreskin. Slow fucks my throat. Asks if I want his meat up my ass. Gets me to lie back on the table, eats my hole for another few minutes then shoves his dirty raw meat in.

Hard, rough, fast fuck. No lube, just whatever spit from his chewing on my hole. Holds me down while he trashes my ass. Pounds in hard repeatedly, can feel the edge of the table getting beat into my lower back. He pulls full out, spits on my ass ...says to open my fuk'n hole then slams back in so damn hard ... groans "Mother fuck......." ... I can feel my hole getting filled, very slick, he's hard riding my ass, his cum getting pushed deeper into my guts or squeezed out around his filthy cock, using his own cum as lube ....... stays hard the whole time while he rides my ass what seems like an hour ... held me down, one hand planted on my chest the whole time ...

He pulls his dick out of my sore trashed ass, says he knew I'd want it. Says that he'll be back next week with more shit. Packs his stuff, says "Good ass to fuck man" then heads for the door. I very slowly get to my feet then follow him over. See 2:18 on the clock ... he walks out, I walk him back to the alley behind the building .. "You know your fuk'n naked?" I don't care ... he heads off .. I go back to my apt backdoor... drop and sit on the stoop for close to an hour .. finger my hole off and on, feel my soggy ass and his cum leaking out of me .. dazed, no thoughts, very quiet out there ...........a few people walk by on 4th .. don't seem to notice me. ...

No, he left nothing else behind. Took all the favors with him. Just a line to get in and use my hole. The T he brought with him was very good .. a few hits, fuk'd good, and high for hours .. no care, no nothing.

I really should enforce my request for him to stay away .... I really do not trust him .. plus he's a damn good fuck/top and that uncut meat between his legs is amazing.

I have complete failure of brain function when I use whatever he has in the pipe and would not have stopped him if he had brought one or more people in, had added more chem's to the mix, or had emptied my apt. Sitting outside on my doorstep, naked, trashed, in full view of neighbors, fingering my soggy ass ... not such a good idea. Minimal risk at 2:30am of getting caught.. but still...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

PART 4 ....

Guess who just left my apt?

I am sitting here with a butt-plug fully in place. Keeping Mauro's load sealed in my ass. No dripping or leakage this time, I'm going to let my ass marinate in his cum all damn night.

I can barely see clear, so typing this out is taking a very long time....

I had communicated with Mauro twice since our last meeting, telling him to NOT drop by any more. No visits, no texts, no calls, no anything. After the last couple visits, I wanted nothing to do with him or his friends again. Getting too damn trashed to function wasn't going to work out really well.

After work I went to the gym and then had dinner with a friend, managed to finally get home just after 8:30pm. Very very busy at work all week and am now very very tired. Going to walk and feed the dog then go to bed ...

I park my truck around the corner from my bldg, get my backpack out then head to my apt. I turn down the walkway alongside the bldg off the alley and see Mauro sitting on my back-doorstep. Damn it.

My neighbors are all on their front lawn right outside my door. I quietly tell Mauro to go home, I have nothing for him. He pulls out a small bag of T, maybe a half a teen, hands it to me and says that he's sorry for all the bullshit and for getting me so fucked-up with spiked T. He says that I can keep the bag, it's free, and he wants to fix any problems I have with him.

I let him in the apt as my dog is having a nervous breakdown now that she has heard me, she really needs to walk. I get her ready and tell Mauro I need to go. He follows me out and heads off. When I return about 20 minutes later, he's back on the doorstep. What the hell?

He shows me his pipe and torch, again in front of the neighbors and their kids. Damn it!! I let him back in and tell him that he's screwing up again. He hands me the pipe and torch, says I should try some of the T and make sure its okay. He doesn't want to leave unless I like it.

I tell him to go sit down while I take care of my dog .. I'm hoping he will just leave if I ignore him. He stays seated, waiting for me to finish. Damn.

Okay, I give up. I pick-up the pipe and torch, light-up and do one hit.

I am still dealing with the week long crash from our last encounter. The 1st hit really effects me fast ... I actually seem able to calm down for the 1st time in a week. damn........ he always has good Tina.

He sits there, sprawled back on a chair, rubbing his crotch. I do another two hits, let them fill my head, let everything fade out. I drop to the floor on my knees. He asks if its good. Hell yes!!! Very strong, no weird side-effects crap. He says that I can keep the torch and pipe too. Says take another. I do two more deep pulls... best I've felt for too long. He pulls off his shorts, leaving on his boxers .... the boxers are ripped on the seam between his legs. He pulls his dick thru the rip, fully hard with that damn 1.5" of foreskin hanging off the end. Already looks like it's full of pre0cum.

He says to stand-up and take my clothes off. I do it .. I very slowly strip naked, still holding the pipe .. he says turn around .. I slowly do it ... he says bend-over and show him my ass ... (I know I need to stop!!!) ... I turn my back to him, bend over and spread my ass ... he says back-up ... I get close to him, between his spread legs .. he teases my hole with one of his fingers, slow circles, tugging the hairs around my hole. He tells me to take another hit then grabs my waist pulling me closer. He starts licking my ass. .. his tongue takes several long rides from the back of mt ballsack to the top of my ass-crack... stops his tongue a couple of times along the way to tease my now very horny and wet hole .. I push back trying to get his tongue into me .. he begins to finger my hole again, working one finger in to the base .. asking if I want more ... pulls out his finger then works his tongue in deep , soaking my ass, sucking on my hole, chewing my ass-lips. I'm lost in this, giving all the access I can. He has me straddle the chair, his tongue buried in me, he pushes me down to suck on his hard uncut meat .. I'm fukn choking on his dick, taking every inch I can down my throat. He bucks and shoves his dick up deeper down my throat, pushing my head down with one hand, holding my ass in place with the other. He still has his mouth on my asshole, sucking, drilling and chewing my hole raw. He pushes me up, grabs my hips, pulls me down on his cock .. he's fully buried in me in one motion, grinding his dick deeper into me. My hole is torn-up, from his chewing on my ass-lips and now getting ground-up by his trimmed pube-hair.

I'm flying from the T and his feasting on my ass .... now full impaled on his dick, feeling the full length of his cock, every inch, every vein, every throb of his meat in me.

Fucking flying!!!!

Fucks me for over an hour, every position available, I end up on my back on the coffee-table, holding my legs back while he's standing over me pounding faster into my ass. He finally slams in hard, deep, fast. He groans very loud as he starts pumping is load into me. I know the neighbors heard him call me a fucking cum whore. He pumps what seems like a gallon of cum into me, then stays inside when he's done, dripping sweat, soaked ... asks where my toys are at .. I keep my ass clenched on his meat as he pulls out, I want his meat in me. I get every drop out of him.

I very slowly get up and find the toy box. He picks out my 18"X3" double and gets me back on the coffee-table. He says to pull my legs back, spits on one end of the double then jams the toy in, deep fucks me with it, drives his load in deep, I take all but the last couple inches. He says that's fucking hot, he's tearing my ass up ... asks if I wanted it .. hell yeah!!!

After maybe 15-20 minutes of feeling the double riding my guts, he pulls it out, grabs a 3.5" wide plug and shoves it in .... OH FUCK!!! Says to keep it in all night ....I need to save his load.... he hopes I like the T .. He says he'll be back to fuck-up my ass again.

He grabbed his stuff and left. I stayed down, hanging off the table. I stayed there for another half-hour, trying to calm down.... severely trashed ... feeling damn good. I still have the T, the pipe, and his torch ...

Breathe ...............trying to slow down, to calm down ............. damn ............. very very good T .. very strong ... no wipe out or disconnect so probably not spiked .. I am guessing ...

Moved from the coffee-table to outside on the doorstep again ... naked with the butt-plug in place .. no dripping .. no leakage ... fucked and eaten so damn good!! My ass is feeling very sore and damn good ... still high ... still uncalm ...

Getting fuk'd-up was probably not a good idea to do tonight ... I have meetings most all today ... no slips allowed ... mgmt is not fun to deal with on a normal day.

So need a long break from this party crap... but also so need to get fuk'd over and over and over ...... A hard dick filling my ass is my main goal ... the cum/load is a massive welcome extra and major turn-on ... hot raw dick juice/cum/seed filling my hole ...... but the feel and sensations and surrender to raw hard cock in my ass will never be topped ... fucked senseless ... all damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Let's just say they both got what they were looking for but Mauro certainly knew how to get what he wanted no doubt about that, such a generous friend supplying all that T but there is always a payback and this is the payback of the best kind, T, high, ass eaten out, fucked and a load dropped and plugged in his fuckhole