Three or Four STI's at one time?

Guest JizzDumpWI

In fact of the variety od STI's out there HIV is less common than the 'popular option package' of syph, chlamydia and ghono.

How long ago was that party weekend with multiple partners?

AND ... Was I there? It's been 5+ months since we last swap loads.

I know I came WAY too early -- I didn't spend as much time that night as i had Shoot my LOAD into your ass ... SEEDING you DEEP. Great ass to Fuck and BREED.

It was hot having your cock Throbbing and Pulsing in my hole before you Blasted your load into my hole. I did continue to offer my ass to others and took a few loads. Only stayed an hour or so after I shot in your hole. Have not been to those parties in months.

I don't know, but I caught Gonorrhea here in Bangkok, Thailand shortly after moving here. I don't know which girl I caught it from because I have had sex with so many prostitutes. I never use condoms and till don't. I never bothered to get I treated.