How sensitive are ur nipples

jankoslave

I was wondering how sensitive ur nipples are and where nipple play influences you most.

When beginning nipple play my cock gets rock hard immediately - so there is a direct line to it.

however, if the squeezing and use gets harder i can feel a direct connection with my hole - it opens up very quickly and i am begging to get it filled

No more sensitive than any other place on my upper body. When guys play with my nipples I appreciate their efforts, but it does nothing for me. I always wonder what it is that I'm missing out on when guys ask me to play with theirs, and they're so clearly getting off on it. But I suppose everyone's unique, and we all have certain places that are more sensitive on us than they are on others.

there's a very direct connection between my nipples and my desire to get fucked and/or fisted. and vice versa: when i get filled real hard and deeper it's impossible for me not to squeeze or torture my tits. that hunger is growing and growing, because i cannot always touch myself in public, i wear tit clams beneath my shirt, so i'm stimulated and horny all the time. as soon as i notice a guy with erect and pointed long nipples, i have an instant hard-on, the controllable desire to worship them and to receive the glorious Gift and be enslaved. i was hoping the clams and stretching and torture would give me permanent scar tissue so my nipples would be hard for everyone to see and touch, but although they always stay ultra sensitive, after a while they grow soft and flat. now i'm thinking of getting them pierced with very heavy rings

• Like 2

My left is very sensitive. My right is not. No affect there. I've had both pierced. Twice. The left would never heal. Took them both out both times. Don't know if that has anything to do with the sensitivity in my left nipple or not. But it definitely gets me ready for a fuck.

Guest Uhmdumpster

Mine are hard wired - playing with them will turn me into a slut in no time. In my 20s I could reach orgasm just playing with my nips. I probably could still, but I'm not as patient as I was then. I've had both pierced, and it did not affect the sensitivity at all. They like a lot of rough tugging and abuse, just like the rest of me, and the rougher a guy is with them, the nastier it makes me.

I'm the same as TigerMilner. Light tonguing or touching sends me into outter space! They're both get super sensitive and totally enhance my erection and orgasm. My bf knows exactly what to do to make me explode and I love it! I don't like hard pinching but light biting can be ok at times. Sometimes if I'm really horny at work and my shirt brushes against them I get really hard and drip precum into my shorts, lol. This is a fairly new thing for me. I had never really noticed this in the past, but for the last two or three years they have gotten more and sensitive. Even when I masturbate they get very hard and erect. I really like that. I'm not interested in getting them pierced at all. Sadly my bf's nipples are not sensitive in the least. His barely get hard when I'm fucking him. Such a disappointment cause I really think he's missing out.

• Like 1

Sadly, mine are not wired. There's no connection from my nipples to anything else. BUT, I do LOVE to play with a guys wired nipples. It's almost better than sucking his dick. I love to gently brush them with my hand, tickle them with my fingers, encircle them with my tongue, suck them, twist them, and bite them. I love it when I can make a guy hard and squirm while I play with his nipples. Awesome to get him off while working them.