How sensitive are ur nipples

jankoslave

How sensitive are my nipples?  Totally hardwired - you can never work them hard enough.  

The only two times I ever came without touching myself were from having needles stuck through them:  The first was when I had my right nip pierced at the Leather Rack in DC back in 1997.  Shot a load in my jeans without me or anyone else touching my dick the instant he stuck the needle through - I was totally surprised and told the piercer.  He said if that’s what having my nipple pierced did to me he’d give me a PA for free just to see what would happen.  The second time was with a bondage bud.  For a full account of what happened check under the Enhancements section.

One of my favorite things to do is chain my nipples to my PA, the sensations on both areas drives me crazy.  Work my nips hard enough I’ll follow you anywhere...  

Edited by Qban
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

Mine never really did anything for me until after I got them pierced. They’re slowly becoming more and more sensitive, but they can’t be treated as rough anymore because of the piercings. I also got some nipple suction toys from Fort Troff that I’m using to make mine get bigger.

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, Pumpinmyhole said:

Mine do nothing for me.  I've been told I'm great at working sensitive nipples on other guys, but mine are a dead zone

Ditto! And there's nothing worse than a guy who, even after he's told that mine aren't erogenous for me at all, keeps trying and gets rougher and tougher with them, figuring HE knows better. I've had more sex ruined by guys like that than any other situation, bar none.

24 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Ditto! And there's nothing worse than a guy who, even after he's told that mine aren't erogenous for me at all, keeps trying and gets rougher and tougher with them, figuring HE knows better. I've had more sex ruined by guys like that than any other situation, bar none.

Yes, same here. It’s annoying how some guys can’t believe that other guys don’t have wired nips or even the opposite where I don’t like them being bit or twisted cuz it hurts. 

2 minutes ago, Truversebb said:

Yes, same here. It’s annoying how some guys can’t believe that other guys don’t have wired nips or even the opposite where I don’t like them being bit or twisted cuz it hurts. 

I've reached the point where I tell guys up front to - at MOST - lightly lick them, no pinching or grabbing. And I warn them, the first pinch gets a sharp reminder, the second one and they'll be slapped so hard their mama's gonna feel it. 

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

Been there too!  I've had to stop referring to them as "dead".  Some guys think that means they can chew the fuck out of them and I'll feel nothing.  So I now say "my nipples do nothing for me."  If they're going to insist on playing with them, they have to go easy on them...otherwise I'm just highly annoyed. 

Pretty sensitive so I can't stand it when you get a guy who is a bit too rough with them.  I get that tit play is a thing, but go easy and work it out before you go to town!  Gentle play with my nipples will have me on my knees very quickly indeed! ;)