How sensitive are ur nipples

jankoslave

Super sensitive. I consider them to be my primary sexual organs. My cock is a distant second. 

put it this way; as soon as a Top starts touching my nipples I’m literally his. Added to that is that I have a high pain threshold - I’ve lost time count of the time that after being I. Service my nipples are always too sore to touch for a few days. 

My nipples are my slut buttons, totally hot-wired especially to my hole.  As soon as someone starts to work them they own me, the harder the better.  The more they are worked the hungrier I become for cocks until I just have to be fucked and bred.  My two fav positions are either swinging weighted alligator clamps while being fucked or, having other guys there to work my tits especially when I'm being bred.  Oink!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As I was younger I played with my nips a lot, they got big, and I could cum just playing with them. I once went to a ABS and a guys went to work on them I came twice but they where red and swollen with bite suck marks all over them, I was in heaven. I became his girl for awhile and he breed me all the time and my nipples where his favorite