How sensitive are ur nipples

jankoslave

there's a very direct connection between my nipples and my desire to get fucked and/or fisted. and vice versa: when i get filled real hard and deeper it's impossible for me not to squeeze or torture my tits. that hunger is growing and growing, because i cannot always touch myself in puliv, i wear tit clams beneath my shirt, so i'm stimulated and horny all the time. as soon as i notice a guy with erect and pointed long nipples, i have an instant hard-on, the controllable desire to worship them and to receive the glorious Gift and be enslaved. i was hoping the clams and stretching and torture would give me permanent scar tissue so my nipples would be hard for everyone to see and touch, but although they always stay ultra sensitive, after a while they grow soft and flat. now i'm thinking of getting them pierced with very heavy rings
Find an attentive fuck bud who will pull, stretch and rub them raw so they are almost bleeding and they will grow and stay that way. It's how mine went from nearly flat to permantly erect. Now when they are played with mine get even bigger. Mine are visible under very lose shirts.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sadly, mine are not wired. There's no connection from my nipples to anything else. BUT, I do LOVE to play with a guys wired nipples. It's almost better than sucking his dick. I love to gently brush them with my hand, tickle them with my fingers, encircle them with my tongue, suck them, twist them, and bite them. I love it when I can make a guy hard and squirm while I play with his nipples. Awesome to get him off while working them.
You are a rare one who knows how to take care of sensitive nips. I always tell guys "you can't play with mine too much. Make em bleed and I'm yours."

I guess I'm not exactly sensitive because I don't like light nipple play (just feels irritating or ticklish). On the other hand, heavier play like sucking, biting or twisting is amazing for me.

Kinda makes me a little sad to think of all the straight guys that don't experience it, haha.

My nipples are really sensitive to the point that I have cum in the past from having my nipples played with. I regularly use nipple clamps and pumps and love guys to squeeze, suck, pinch, nibble, lick. Drives me wild.

Mine are hard wired - playing with them will turn me into a slut in no time. I've had both pierced, and it did not affect the sensitivity at all. They like a lot of rough tugging and abuse, just like the rest of me, and the rougher a guy is with them, the nastier it makes me.

The same with mine , the rougher and more abuse of my nipples and I turn into a slut.

• Moderators

My nipples are super responsive to light touches and gentle sucking. Once you get me going, I can take rougher play. Just don't start with the hard pinch. Nipple play will get me writhing and moaning faster than any other foreplay.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, nipple are hardwired to the cock. And love it when the tops gently play with it. I notice people who have sensitive nipple have very good skills when playing with other people nipples. Probably because they are sensitive, so they know where to aim. Thats why im sometime i got really surprise when a guy got no feeling or what soever on his nipple can play very well. Referring to the gently touch not the biting and tweaking. Apparently most tops do that instinctively.

Do you guys notice your nipple can bigger and sharper as you grow? Anyway to make it stop, i like mine the way it looks now, which are slightly bigger when i was teenager. Wonder how big and sharp it will become give it another 20 years.

My nips are a little sensitive, but I don't get aroused by them. I used to have them pierced, had a minor medical thing and they had to come out and the holes closed. When I had piercings in, some shirts were rough enough it would catch my attention. Occasionally guys ask me if they had been pierced, since they're kinda semipermahard.