How sensitive are ur nipples

jankoslave

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 8/5/2014 at 11:13 PM, rickjamel said:
didier47 said:
there's a very direct connection between my nipples and my desire to get fucked and/or fisted. and vice versa: when i get filled real hard and deeper it's impossible for me not to squeeze or torture my tits. that hunger is growing and growing, because i cannot always touch myself in puliv, i wear tit clams beneath my shirt, so i'm stimulated and horny all the time. as soon as i notice a guy with erect and pointed long nipples, i have an instant hard-on, the controllable desire to worship them and to receive the glorious Gift and be enslaved. i was hoping the clams and stretching and torture would give me permanent scar tissue so my nipples would be hard for everyone to see and touch, but although they always stay ultra sensitive, after a while they grow soft and flat. now i'm thinking of getting them pierced with very heavy rings

Find an attentive fuck bud who will pull, stretch and rub them raw so they are almost bleeding and they will grow and stay that way. It's how mine went from nearly flat to permantly erect. Now when they are played with mine get even bigger. Mine are visible under very lose shirts.

My nipples are sensitive and like hard play, I want them grown so it's obvious what I am to anyone who looks at me. What you describe would be ideal for me. Any Seattle titpigs want a guy to train and grow? 

8 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Sounds like I might be the only person that gets no arousal at all having my nipples played with.

You aren't the only one. I get absolutely nothing from nipple play. My butt (not my hole) is another story.

2 hours ago, jeff238 said:

You aren't the only one. I get absolutely nothing from nipple play. My butt (not my hole) is another story.

I’ll second that.  My nipples are very small, and not sensitive in any way, shape or form.  I read somewhere that 60 percent of guys have have sexually sensitive nipples, and 40 percent don’t... or it may be the other way round.  Either way- it’s not fair!  Those of us who don’t are missing out on an entire erogenous zone (or two)!  Very envious of those guys  that do...

Trouble is, it makes me very poor at nipple play, because I just don’t get it.  Usually I just forget the nipples altogether during sex (they don’t even register), and when a guy does ask me to play with his nipples, I’m rather half-hearted about it.  Kind of like: “blah, blah, blah- can we get back to your cock now?” I know I’m supposed to please my top, but I find nipple play rather boring, and should perhaps stick with tops who share my lack of sensitivity/interest in that area.

I wish I could come up with some clever plus side to having small, crappy, functionally useless nipples, but I really can’t.  It just sucks.  I should imagine that’s why most of the replies to this thread seem to be from guys who do have sensitive nipples: the guys who don’t will just skip it and direct their attention to something they can get excited about.

16 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Sounds like I might be the only person that gets no arousal at all having my nipples played with.

I've met lots of guys whose nipples do nothing for them, so you're not alone by any stretch of the imagination.

Guest GoneFishing

Mine are hard wired to everything that opens and pinching pulling and biting are mandatory when your giving me head.  The simple needs of a pig. Tee hee

I haven't heard of anyone being wired the way I am. I love nipple play, both giving and getting. Guys who get turned on by having their nipples caressed, licked, sucked, nibbled, and bitten is a great thing for me. I watch their faces as I touch them to map and understand what they like. I've brought guys to orgasm just playing with their nipples.

I really like having my nipples played with too, but I like it intense and hard up front. Soft touches and gentle licks don't get it done, I like a man to wake my body and hole up and get it hungry by pinching, pulling, flicking, and grabbing my nipples and chest. Likely this is a cross-over with my kink for being manhandled. I've found only a handful of guys who get it and can light me up.  Most men don't want to treat your nipples in a way they wouldn't enjoy - the downside of empathy. The men who got it worked me hard to get everything lit up and firing and then pulled back caressing my nipples and chest tenderly and gently. That's when I discovered that kind of touch made my whole body spasm from the overload of sensation. One of the men in particular played me like an instrument, hard and soft, rough and gentle for a long time until I was in a horny brain-fuzzed fugue.

I've never seen or heard of anyone having that kind of intense response to nipple play before. I'd love to learn about what's going on and explore it more. Based on my research, it doesn't seem to be a thing, let alone a common one. Has anyone else experienced or seen reactions like mine? 

• Like 1