For Bottoms: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

expdbijock35

What is ur favorite position to get fucked?  

456 members have voted

1. 1. What is ur favorite position to get fucked?

3 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Two ways really.  Love missionary mostly.  Get my ankles behind my ears and tear my ass up.  Love doggie too.  Arch my back, and feel cock just dive deep in me.  Hate riding though.

Doggy works for me boy, good for knocking you up.

1 minute ago, Riverfk said:

Doggy works for me boy, good for knocking you up.

Arf 😍  Bring it on Daddy, bend me over a table with my hole ready for your babies.

Guest Binudenative

- I have always found being Doggy naked my favorite position. I lost my anal virginity when I was naked, on my elbows ass up, and my tops fucking me too. 😉 

• 1 year later...

Doggy is hot, I arch my back real low and have my ass in the air. I also like missionary with my legs spread. When it comes to getting bred I think missionary is hottest, you get to see the tops face as he pumps his load into you. Even better then they choke you as their cock squirts

Guest Goodbye

I like laying on my belly and just have the Top drive his dick deep between my ass cheeks... 

For some reason the dick just enters my ass easier that way... And then He has more control...