Vaseline for lube

seaguy

i remember this guy that we use to have protected sex and he used vaseline as lube. I didn't know vaseline could not be used with condoms and the condoms always ended broken and his load in my ass, after a few tries we just went bareback. many years later he told me he did it on purpose, he knew condoms break easily with vaseline and he just wanted me to feel " secure" i agree to bareback

Hmmm, I might start accepting guys with condoms after reading this ;)

When I was in my 20's and started taking bareback loads, I used Vaseline or KY to pre lube my hole before heading off to the baths.

When I became a condom Nazi in the late 80's, I was so dumb that I continued to use Vaseline.    Needless to say, I ended up with a few loads planted in my hole before the light bulb came on that the Vaseline was shredding the condom.   Duh!

Vaseline is messy, but it's cheap, and I sometimes use it when traveling.    Mostly to soothe a sore asshole after a hard fuck.   But most of the time now I use cum or spit to lube my hole.

• 2 weeks later...

Vaseline is not the best lube for any particular activity but it will work well everytyhing. If you're not sure what you'll be doing, it will get the job done. For specific play such as fisting or toys or fucking etc, various lubes will work better - specialized. I like to pack it into my ass when I'm going to arcades/theaters. It's heavy enough that my hole stays lubed a long time so I can get fucked or even fisted easily.

• 2 weeks later...

As a top I fucking love Vaseline. Such a classic and the smell of it turns me on. You don't have to re-apply much. It gets warm while fucking hard. I've also noticed bottoms last LONG when using vaseline versus other types of lube. Water-based is the worst.

Recently tried coconut oil and it was great but it becomes liquid too quickly. But there is almost nos scent and no flavor and it's great for ass-to-mouth; also great for eating a whole while fucking.

Bit there is something about vaseline. Maybe it's a fixation, I relate it to hot sex immediately.

The bottoms I've seen last the longest have been on vaseline and there is no irritation on my dick either (as with water/silicon-based lubes that tend to irritate both the dick and the ass.

Spit is okay once the bottom's hole has been lubed pretty well and deep from fucking but I don't like to start with it. I've noticed this makes the session shorter.

• Upvote 1

When i was in school years back i used to fuck this marine from there. he was BI w kids, like many marines hes a total BTM (wouldnt suck cock though, thats gay), LOL>  anyways he always insisted on me using vasilene ;;;  its like smearing calking or 80W90 axle grease.   Does NOT wash off and gets all in my fur.  BUT he couldnt get enough of my big loads in his ass.  so i didnt sweat it that much.

i like spit...another mans load

of Astroglide for Lube

• 2 years later...

When I was younger, used to use Vaseline when I first started fucking my arse with objects. The smell was a turn on although I thought my parents would pick up on the smell and know what I'd been up to.

Was hooking up with a poz guy and he said he wanted raw sex. I was neg and a little worried but was horny as hell. When we got down to it, he reached for a jar of Vaseline and started lubing me up. Feeling and smelling the Vaseline that was lubing my ass kind of made me relax and accept I was about to take a poz tops raw load and I was able to enjoy it. Was a really hot fuck and his cock felt so good with the vaseline

• Upvote 2

Vaseline and Crisco were standard back when I was getting started, Coppertone if it was a fancy occasion. They're classics for a reason. I still keep a tube of V-line handy if I'm on the prowl. Fits easily into cargo pocket or tucks nicely into top of boot if I'm not wearing pants. 

Recently tried Shaft lube from Ft Troff when I was in San Francisco. Consistency between liquid and solid. Advertised as being great for toys and fists. Indeed it was. Also great for just plain ol' buttfucking. Sometimes it's nice to just have to lube up once and not have to worry about it for the rest of the night. 

I wouldn't worry too much about greasy underwear. Some internet perv will buy it from you.  

• Upvote 1

I remember using vaseline in college. It wasn't like lube was sold everywhere and vaseline was cheap. But, wow, it can stain the sheets requiring washing in hot to get that stuff out. I've stuck with gun oil most of the time, although a few years ago, I met a hookup in a hotel and we had to resort to lotion. It worked and I'm sorry for the hotel maid. 

Guest descartes70817

I don't cum quickly when I'm fucking ass, so whatever lube I use has to last. Vaseline is great for that but it's a nightmare to wash off. Now I prefer using silicone lube - it's long lasting than KY and doesn't dry out as quickly but it does wash off easily.