Vaseline for lube

seaguy

On 8/7/2014 at 5:51 AM, Man4manplay said:

i remember this guy that we use to have protected sex and he used vaseline as lube. I didn't know vaseline could not be used with condoms and the condoms always ended broken and his load in my ass, after a few tries we just went bareback. many years later he told me he did it on purpose, he knew condoms break easily with vaseline and he just wanted me to feel " secure" i agree to bareback

This is a stealthing technique used by some bottoms. They lightly coat the inside of their walls with Vaseline, Top shows up with a rubber, starts fucking, rubber breaks....you'd be surprised how many Tops don't stop to put a new condom on. Next thing you know, he's fucking raw and loving it, eventually unloading his balls deep in a sweet hole.

Just we personally, I'm not a fan of Vaseline. I ike water based or slicker variations of silicone lubes. It just feels more natural to me. 

Edited by CumBustion
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Vaseline can help sometimes with larger cocks.  I personally prefer Elbow Grease when taking large cocks, but Vaseline can work near as well if you apply it in the correct amount.  Vaseline will make a mess, and you'll need to have ready access to towels you can afford to discolor, etc. for when you finish playing.

When I fuck a bottom using vasoline I find it thick and gooey. It seems to cut down my pleasure as isn’t as slippery. I like J2O. It doesn’t dry out and gets nice and slippery. Anything that doesn’t dry out too much but isn’t too thick. Of course cum is the best lube and I love sloppy seconds or thirds. LOL

• 1 month later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

When I first started fucking I didn't know anything about lubes or what to use for lube but found some Vaseline in the bathroom and used it. It works great. Used Vaseline for the first couple of years I was sexually active as it was handyand didn't arouse suspicion like other products. Plus I could easily buy it in a drug store or grocery. I got dogged about by the older kids I'd play with and switched to other lubes. Still love the smell of it...reminds me of my slutty younger days. But use oil based lubes now.

Guest descartes70817

I love using Vaseline to fuck guys in the ass when I know it's going to be a long rough fuck, but I hate the greasy mess that needs to be cleaned up afterwards, plus it definitely makes eating that hole out less appealing.

From time to time I have used and continue to use the travel size version/tube of Vaseline (fragrance-free). I can put it in my pocket or easily throw it out when it's been used up. It saves you lugging around some big container of it to the bathhouse or hook-up!