Anyone up for a Cumdump Tattoo?

rawTOP

What do you think of a Cumdump taint tattoo?  

307 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of a Cumdump taint tattoo?

• I want one!
    • I like the idea, but probably wouldn't get one myself
    • Eh, I'm indifferent to it
    • Bad idea - just don't like it

• Administrators

Last week I proposed a #BBBH tramp stamp tattoo. This week I saw a pic on Twitter that got me thinking (click the pics to see them larger)…

post-1-140864356262_thumb.jpg

I'd never thought of putting a tattoo on the taint - but it makes a lot of sense and it's pretty discreet. Unless you're legs are in the air, no one is going to see it. And when your legs are in the air is exactly when you want to send the top certain messages.

I could see the #BBBH logo there, but then I started thinking - why not go further? So I took the logo for Cumdump Network and rearranged it so it was square, and then superimposed it on a pic of my ass from way back when (when I was in good shape)…

post-1-140864356263_thumb.jpg

Of course that also works as a tramp stamp, but you've gotta be incredibly "out there" to have a publicly visible tattoo that explicitly declares you're a cumdump.

So what do you guys think? Of the rearranged logo? Of the idea of a cumdump taint tattoo?

Edited by rawTOP
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Your timing is crazy. Just this week, I decided to get branded with a tatt on my taint. I know what it will say. I want to find a good tattoo artist (obviously) but I want him to be part of the experience. I want to have his load in me while he is inking me. It will be my first / only tattoo and I want it to be an event for us both. If the artist is willing, I would like my photographer friend Kevin to document it. The tattoo dude can have copies of anything and everything.

Anyone have any artist recommendations that would fit the role?

post-39680-140864356295_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Administrators
Your timing is crazy. Just this week, I decided to get branded with a tatt on my taint. I know what it will say.

So what will it say? Do you know what it will look like as well?

• Administrators
Hi! Honestly (sorry) I'm not going to post what it says online. I'm just gonna let it be shared by those who get access (not difficult!). Lol.

Yeah, I do know what it will look like as well.

I have no idea what you're trying to say…

Any tatt artist ideas?

Wanna fuck? :D

Not sure about a tattoo artist - though I know someone I could ask. Let me know if you find one in NYC who's OK with sexual overtones and tattooing in places like the taint.

And yeah, I'd be up for fucking.

I have no idea what you're trying to say...

I was just apologizing for keeping what it will say private except for those that fuck me and get to see it.

Not sure about a tattoo artist - though I know someone I could ask. Let me know if you find one in NYC who's OK with sexual overtones and tattooing in places like the taint.

Thanks so much! Really appreciate it and will do if I find.

And yeah, I'd be up for fucking.

Hot. I've wanted to for a long time. And it looks like we both even live in Harlem. If you are around next week or have a time in mind, send me a private message.

• Administrators
i'd get cumdump tat but I'd have it oriented the other way around so it reads cumdump when I'm on all fours with my ass up in the air. If only there is a symbol that means cumdump...

It won't be very visible from that position… That's when a tramp stamp makes more sense. Or a butt cheek tattoo - though I've never seen one of those I like.

• 2 weeks later...

I've thought about this before as well. I think it would be a hot way to advertise so other barebackers know that you take loads. Ideally I'd want something like a tramp stamp (but small and "tasteful" haha), or on either ass cheek -- the thought of having a needle tattooing my taint is not appealing lol. I'd want it to be something that's not totally obvious like "Deposit Cum Here", but something with a double meaning or some kind of symbol/logo that most other people wouldn't be able to guess.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...