What's your biggest BAREBACK FANTASY and will you ever really do it?

Cocksucker

My current one is to be tied to a bed in a hotel room, blindfolded and wearing a ball gag. My top advertises on as many sites as possible that I am there to be used however guys want and by anyone. I am then left to the mercy of whoever wants to breed me, piss on or in me, spank me, fist me or anything at all. My top finishes off the day by fucking my loose, sloppy ass and choking me til I pass out. I wake up alone, untied and with a butt plug in to keep all the spunk inside my hole. As for actually doing it, one of my regular FBs is very dominant and enjoys whoring me out. I've discussed my fantasy with him and he is interested in helping me do it, it's just finding the time to do it when we are both free and he can arrange it.

This is pretty close to my ultimate fantasy. I guess a lot of us bottoms all have similar ones - to be gang fucked, in a sling perhaps, by multiple guys over an entire day or night. Filled with load after load of hot cum, maybe drenched in piss too. Mmmm!

Will it ever happen for me? I don't know. I think certainly not in the immediate future :( But I hope one day!

I guess its not much compaired to all these others, my would be to on my back in bed and, 20 men or more line up and one at a time they climb between my legs and fuck me missionary bareback, really making love, kissing and rubbing until they unload in my pussy, and every 5 or so they would slide in my mouth and cumm for me to swallow. and when its over im laying there and sperm is just running out of my pussy, I have a gallon in me. and im totally content and all the tops are very saticfied.

this is my favorite one thus far.  really like thinking about how each guy would take his time and make every thrust count.  perhaps even stay inside until they go soft... and then 19 more guys to fill you with just as much.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm invited for a 3 way by a couple, 1 black, 1 latin, in a loft in a sketchy area of town.  When I arrive, I notice the space is empty except for a sling and a chalkboard.  They cut my clothes off and put me in the sling.  Both guys are naked, hung and throbbing.  Names were never exchanged because I wasn't there to make friends.  One thing I hadn't noticed was a large storage cabinet next to the sling.  The black guy opens it and I see it's filled with preloaded points, dozens if not 100, with doses of many sizes, along with tourniquets and alcohol wipes.  He takes out 2 points, 2 tourniquets and a handful of alcohol wipes.  Passing half of them to his friend, he tells me, "This is more of a 3 race than a 3 way!  You're gonna be the white fuckhole for a bunch of black and latin guys.  Before the party begins, we're gonna slam you with our AIDS blood!"  I watched as they both tied off their arms and drew blood into the 2 points.  "Fuckin hot!" I said. "Are all the guys gonna slam?"  The latin guy winked and said, "Every 1 of them!  Your CL ad said you like to drink piss, so the chem piss will keep you well tweaked!"  Both of my arms were tied off, veins found, points inserted, the flash achieved. "On the count of 3, we slam the pig, 1, 2, 3!"  As the chems entered my veins, I coughed.  They removed the tourniquets and both guys licked the blood from my arms.  "I get his hole first!" The latin guy said. "Suck my cock good, spit is the only lube you're getting!"  His cock was 8", veiny, with a thick foreskin.  I sucked and slobbered on it, deepthroating it while the black guy ate my ass.  "If his hole fucks as good as it tastes, we're in for some good times!" He said.  Minutes later, the latin guy had his cock in me, breeding my hole like a savage.  Nearly all the way out, then ramming it home, he pounded my hole.  I pulled the black guy over to me, his cock was 10", cut with a huge head.  The chems made me more cockhungry than I normally was.  Little by little, I took more and more of that sweet black cock down my throat, until my nose hit his pubes and I inhaled his musky scent.  With a powerful thrust and an animal like grunt, the latin guy spewed his load.  I felt 7 spasms and knew it was a huge load.  Pulling out, he said to his black friend, "It's all yours!"  As the black guy penetrated my hole, the latin guy stuck his cock in my mouth.  "Lick it clean!" He said and I did so, eagerly. "You did good, pig, now here's your first drink of piss!"  His stream was heavy, but nothing I couldn't handle.  I savored the bitter nectar, slurping loudly and shortly, I felt a bit more buzzed.  "Damn, that's one fuckable ass!  Take!  MY!  FUCKIN!  CUM!!!!!"  I felt ropes of sperm painting my innards.  Like his friend, he shoved his cock in my mouth and after I cleaned it, he fed me more chem piss.  The next 18 hours were a fog of cocks, cum, piss and a few more blood slams.  Some guys bred me multiple times.  Before being let out of the sling, a butt plug was shoved up my hole.  The chalkboard was turned around showing a tally of loads.  I'd been bred with a total of 76 loads, 51 of which were POZ and the other 25 full blown.  Needless to say, I left there a happy pig.

• Upvote 2

Guest ff-whole

Lately I have this fantasy where I fuck a guy who is on his shoulders, back and ass up in the air and I have my back towards his face so he can see and fist my ass. After a while I am dumping my load in his ass. Then we reverse and I am on my shoulders, ass up and he positions his ass above my opened ass and dumps the load I gave him right back into my ass...

then he starts pushing his big dick into my cum filled ass and starts fucking me nice and deep until he dumps his load in my ass so it mixes up with the load I gave him and which he transferred back into my ass... so I am now filled right up and because I am with my ass and body up, on my shoulders the cum enters my system really deep...

We turn around again and I position my ass above his and I transfer the two loads back into his body....

This must feel so good... I really want to do this one day...

I just lived out one of my fantasies. I have a friend that was a full on chaser. He knew I didn't have the balls to take a poz load, so we did the next best thing. We got together with a poz top, and after both of us took turns sucking him, my friend barebacked with him while he fingered me. After he bred my friend's ass, my friend bred mine while that toxic load was still in him. Turns out I got his last neg load because he ended out converting.

My next fantasy to tackle is becoming a cum dump at Slammer. When I finally do it, I'll let every guy there breed me.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have 2 basic ones. First is to be gangraped by a group of guys as I was walking along minding my own business. They rough me up, rip/strip me, force me ass up as they all take a turn breeding me. Leaving me passed out on the ground clothes ripped to shreds, cum leaking out of my ass.

The other is more of a long term situation. I move in with a guy where I never know when and where I'll get fucked. Could be by him, or maybe he's arranged a group for me. Could happen while in the kitchen fixing a meal, watching TV, yard work, sleeping in the middle of the night...whatever. Then next moment there's cock in my ass...or a group of guys in line to breed me.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ff-whole

I've told mine before but I have a new twist on it...

walking in one of those heavy gangbang gay clubs in Berlin one night, naked and ready...

I'll find myself a bottom who is getting GB and filled up with sperm by about 10 to 15 heavy shooters...

Before it starts leaking out of his ass, I'll ask him to have him dump all that sperm into my hole...

I am on my shoulders, ass up on the floor and he stands above my hole with his. I'll open my ass with my hands so that it's nice and open and he let all that sperm flow right inside of me... warm and gooey...

After that I return it all back into his hole... of course mine stays lubricated.

Ending up by all the tops and versatiles in the club filling us both up untill we can't possibly hold anymore inside of us...

Then letting it flow over our bodies so that we are nicely coated with hot sperm and at last getting fisted and cumming ourself in a total hot explosion...

Maybe one day...

Edited by ff-whole