What's your biggest BAREBACK FANTASY and will you ever really do it?

Cocksucker

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a small (5'4, 145 lbs) married white guy and my fantasy would be with 3 well hung and thick cocked black guys. 

First I would get on my knees and service all 3 of their huge thick cocks. 

Eventually I would get on my back on the bed while one of them fucked my ass, the other two would be on their knees on each side of my face offering their gorgeous hung cocks for sucking. They would all take turns fucking me and every time one pulled out of my ass I'd suck them off ATM. 

At a certain point I'd want to be riding one while a 2nd slides into me for some double anal while the thrid guy stands in front of me feeding me his cock. 

There would be lots of sucking, lots of ass to mouth and all 3 would pull out my ass and cum in my hungry mouth. 

• 7 months later...
On 8/8/2014 at 9:37 PM, toad2 said:

My biggest fantasy is to get tied-up and taken to a private place where I would be ganged banged by numerous guys, all poz, all determined to gift me.  This could go on for days.  The more toxic juice the better.

Let's make this happen

A gangbang where a the tops have pierced cocks - especially Prince Albert or Jacob's Ladder piercings.

Don't if I'd ever have the chance to do though. Finding tops with pierced cocks is difficult, I'm pretty sure that I've only ever met 3 guys with pierced cocks.

Edited by SpermMyCumhole
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
On 9/20/2016 at 9:23 AM, bimaine69 said:

My fantasy starts in a bathhouse, in a dark room.  There's a bottom on a bench in the center of the room getting fucked raw.  I walk up and watch the action, and the top reaches out and strokes my hard cock a few times with his greased hand.  He slides out of the bottom and guides me over so I can take a turn fucking and I slide my cock into his well greased hole.  There's a few loads already inside, which gets me hot.  The other top simply moves to the side and starts rubbing my ass as I slowly fuck the bottom.  The top slides his hand down my crack, letting his fingers linger on my hole, which feels good.  He slips a finger into my ass, keeping pace with my fucking strokes.  As I pull back, he pushes his finger deeper inside me, easing it out as I push into the bottom. Soon one finger becomes two and my pleasure intensifies as I'm fucking myself on his hand as I fuck the bottom.  This continues for a few minutes until another top appears and indicates he would like a turn at the bottom.  I slide out and move to my left, closer to the guy with his fingers in my hole.  As the new guy begins to fuck the bottom on the bench, my top continues working his fingers into my ass and starts stroking my cock.  It feels really good to be played with like this, and I reach over and start stroking his cock as well.  The guy moves behind me a bit, kissing my shoulder and neck as he works his fingers into me, and I release his cock as it rubs up against my ass cheeks.  Within a minute, he's removed his fingers from my hole and his cock is sliding up my crack, up and down, back and forth as he slowly grinds against me.  Each time, he goes a little lower, hitting my hole and gliding over it.  He pauses at my hole and pushes a bit, then continues up my crack.  After a few strokes, I feel pressure on my back as he releases my cock and pushes me to bend forward a bit..  I lean forward and push my ass back against him and position my feet a bit wider.  I know what's coming... I'm going to get fucked anonymously.  I feel his cock lower down my crack until it hits my hole.  By now I'm so horny to be filled I can't stand it.  He pushes in, and I relax as I feel my ring spread to admit him.  It doesn't slide in despite my pre-lubricating and his previously cum-covered cock.  He relaxes, then pushes again, as I bear down and try to let him in.  His head slides pass my ring and into my guts. One long, slow push and he's buried inside me.  I gasp, breathe deep, and push back until I feel his pubes tickling my cheeks.  He's balls deep inside me and I don't even know his name.  I wonder if he's Poz, and in the same instant realize that I don't care.  I want his cock inside me and I want to feel him cum.  I lean forward and my knees touch the bench.  I continue to bend forward until my hands are supporting me and my knees slide up onto the bench.  I'm side-by-side with the original bottom and taking my place there.  My top stays inside during this positioning, and now begins slowly pumping his cock into me.  I can't believe I'm a dark room bottom, taking anon raw cock.  I feel so humiliated, and yet so alive at the same time.  All I can focus on is satisfying the cock inside me.  He builds up speed and tempo, really fucking me now.  It feels amazing.  He continues to fuck my ass and I feel a change in rhythm as he speeds up, shortens his strokes, and buries himself deep inside my ass.  I'm getting bred.  A stranger's unloading his cum inside me and it feels amazing.  A few grunts, a few more deep strokes, and he pulls out of my ass.  I feel wet, knowing that he left his load inside my hole.  God, that felt amazing.  I relax and breathe deeply, basking in the afterglow and get ready to get up and move along.  And in an instant, there's hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks.  I look back and see that there's someone else behind me, and before I know it, another cock is sliding into my hole.  Crap.  What did i get myself into?  As I debate on if I want to continue this, the cock continues to slide into me.  Too late now, might as well keep on going...  What a night.  After my fourth anonymous cock and load, I got up and headed to the bathroom.  I needed a shower, as I had cum leaking from my ass, down my balls and thighs, and was a mess.  It's amazing and I can't wait for my next time.

I love this story.  It is HOT!!!

• Upvote 1

Nicely told. I love how the top fingered you slowly, working with your rhythm but not diverting your own fuck. Also admire the description of a cock passing your hole, pausing, and continuing down your crack. That is totally how it works when a skilled top is in charge. Your moment of resignation is hot.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Powersubbtm

A dominant top guy gets me high at his place, tells me to strip naked and leave my clothes at his place. He then puts a collar, leash, and cuffs on me. He leads me into the backseat of his car and drives to a cruisy park in town. We get out, he pulls my leash and offer my mouth and ass to all the hornet tops there.

My fantasy is to be naked and in pillory (or secured on a fuck bench) getting gangbanged in turn by all sorts of guys (tall, short, fat, skinny, black, white, Asian, etc). I have no say in who's fucking me and adding their load to the mix. I'm unable to touch my cock the entire time and am only let out when everyone's finished with me.

I'm 99.99% top....but I think it would be hot to go to a bathhouse and have a big load shot inside me...then I go around and fuck bottoms as my hole leaks, cum dripping down my balls and shaft, helping to lube my dick for the fucking.  Also to have other guys cum on my dick and I use it as lube to fuck the cumdump holes there

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I think it would be hot as fuck to be whored out -- have a trusted pal handing me poppers, opening the door, doing some videoing, etc... so I could be blindfolded and and enjoy the anonymous action all night. I've participated in this as a top, but want to be on the bottom side taking as many loads as possible never knowing who any of them are -- strangers, pals, co-workers, fuckbuds, customers, family...

• Like 1