What's your biggest BAREBACK FANTASY and will you ever really do it?

Cocksucker

Two. Both involve "coaching."

1. Fly to another city for a prearranged meeting with a willing bottom. Beforehand I advertise his ass on Craiglist, bb boards, etc.

We check into a bathhouse, I give him somethng to relax him and put him face down on the bed with his ass pointed toward the door. Open the door. For the next few hours he has to take every dick that goes up his ass. The only relief he gets is from strong poppers, which I control. His cock and his will are nothing; all he is is a fuckdump.

When I say it's over, I take his phone, shoot a bunch of photos of his used ass and email a few to myself to post where and when I please. Then I leave. We never see each other again.

2. I train a young top guy how to fuck bare hard -- to tap into his primal instinct and take what he wants, how he wants it. No holding back. It's what many men want but are afraid to do.

I'd be coaching him the whole way through the fuck, encouraging him to go deeper, harder, meaner, until he finally has the best orgasm of his life. Once you've had it that way you never want any other.

Your fantasy and mine sound like a perfect match! I'd pay for your air travel and other expenses, or I could fly to you if you'd really do that with me as the bareback bottom! Message me... seriously.

The fantasy that I would give anything to have happen would be where I answer an ad from a Dom top looking for a sub for a weekend experience. Once I get inside he locks the door, tells me to strip and bend over the coffee table, after doing what he says he ties my arms and legs to the table legs and then says ok and out walks a group of about 10 naked, hairy, and rough looking Dom tops and their K9's......use your imagination for the rest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Black cock lots and lots of black cock for mine. It would be in a wooded area with a cabin so we could be as loud as we want to be. Their would be lots of black cock and black homeless men needing a release. And you stay there for as long as you want to and it is guaranteed that if your not a black cock lover before you will be black owned when you leave..Daily black cock gang bangs will make your stomach so full of black mens babies you will look pregnant but wish it was true. Their would be lots of black homeless men of course so you could do your part to help them out by letting them knock you up with a black baby.

Oh man, there's a few that I've had on my "to-do" list for a while now. I'm pretty sure that if I had the chance to actually do any of them, I'd go for it...the only reason I haven't yet is the opportunities haven't come up (yet).

-Be in any kind of large scale bareback sex party/orgy. The ultimate version of that for me would be where everyone is vers and willing to both breed ass and get theirs bred.

-Be a cumdump for a group of bareback tops. I'd want my hole totally sloppy and dripping by the end!

-Take turns dp'ing a cum filled bottom with multiple tops; I'd also love to be on the receiving end of that as well

• Upvote 2

Mine is pretty mainstream I guess.  I would love to find a dominant gay male and serve as his sex slave on weekends where I'm dressed/undressed as he demands.  Since the fantasy requires him to be hypersexual, when he gets the urge, he commands and I present my ass.  While he's fucking, he verbally abuses me telling me that I don't deserve his cock and definately not his cum, but he's going to use my ass anyway.

When I'm not serving him sexually, he keeps me bound and subservient.

The most erotic part of this fantasy for me is for me to show up for my weekend service and him to surprise me, after securing me tightly, that he's throwing a weekend long party with people coming from all over, and I'm the sexual entertainment for the weekend.  If the guests fancy me, fine.  If they don't but can't find a suitable partner,, he unloads in me. 

The whole time, I'm gagged unless they want to use my mouth, then the gag goes back in. 

Meanwhile, I'm hoping that the party drags into Monday or so.

I keep having this recurring dream/fantasy.  Of being kidnapped and blindfolded, dragged into a van, and driven to a hidden playhouse.  Once inside, being stripped nude, a collar placed about my neck, and a cock ring about my cock to keep me from cumming.  I would then be lead up and placed into a sling, with wrists and ankles cuffed in so i couldn't escape.  The blindfold would then be taken off and i would see a group of 10-20 black men about me...along with a video camera set to tape my gang fuck.  The lead male handing out toothbrushes, and each male using one on my ass...one by one until i was torn open by the bristles.  My mouth being used to prep the males before they shoved into my bleeding ass, fucking me one by one, each leaving at least one load in me.  This would go on for a few hours til all the males were satisfied.  They would leave me there, cum dripping out of my ass, and not knowing if any of them were poz or not, but the thought that they might be making my cockringed-up cock throb all the more.  Then the last male would unbind me and push me onto my knees and pull the cockring off as he tells me to jerk off my last neg load for him onto the floor...cumming quickly knowing i had just been poz-fucked by all those males.

• Upvote 2

My fantasy is being gang banged by four or more very muscular and hung men. The closest I've come to that fantasy was when my ex bf and two of his gym buddies all took turns fucking me! My ex bf went first. And while one would be fucking me, I was sucking another guys cock. And I would be giving the third guy a hand job. My ex bf and another guy tried to double penetrate me, but my ass is just too tight. Those three guys fucked me for hours! There was so much cum dripping out of my ass and mouth! It was amazing! I could barely walk for the next several days!

• Upvote 3

I have a lot of things on my bucket-bottom-list but right on top of the list is the dirtiest fantasy I've had for a long time. It's the one where I get fucked by man's best friend while blowing a top and then after his k9 buddy has finished, he fucks my sore hole raw and adds his load. It would only be hotter if it was taped as well. It will stay a fantasy though because I don't think I could ever find a top who'd be into that kind of stuff and be able to make it happen.     

• Upvote 5

My current one is to be tied to a bed in a hotel room, blindfolded and wearing a ball gag. My top advertises on as many sites as possible that I am there to be used however guys want and by anyone. I am then left to the mercy of whoever wants to breed me, piss on or in me, spank me, fist me or anything at all. My top finishes off the day by fucking my loose, sloppy ass and choking me til I pass out. I wake up alone, untied and with a butt plug in to keep all the spunk inside my hole. As for actually doing it, one of my regular FBs is very dominant and enjoys whoring me out. I've discussed my fantasy with him and he is interested in helping me do it, it's just finding the time to do it when we are both free and he can arrange it.

I live in Staten Island, outside of NYC.  Going home on the ferry, there are usually 1 of 3 extremely good looking policemen on the boat.  One fucking tall about 6'4", Irish man, he's in his 30's, black hair, big lug type.  Another, average height, but big thick kind guy and had a chipped tooth that was fucking sexy until it got fixed.  Bald, and you can tell he's hairy, as the fur sprouts above his shirt.  You can see his bulge in his pants and he is always looking women up and down.  The other, avg sized italian irish guy.  Has that flipped top hair and shaved sides, beautiful blue eyes, you can just tell he's a hot fuck.  I would love to get gang banged by these guys.  There's a private room on the boat, be brought in there, fucked from both ends, be their whore while the boat went back and forth.  

• Upvote 3

I would love to find a poz top or couple to come over, not tell my husband they are poz, have them drug my husband of 14 years and sit and watch them pump their loads into him.

Once he converts ride his poz dick and convert myself.

• Upvote 3

I would love to find a poz top or couple to come over, not tell my husband they are poz, have them drug my husband of 14 years and sit and watch them pump their loads into him.

Once he converts ride his poz dick and convert myself.

If anyone fancies helping me with this send me a pm :-)

If my doctor told me I've got 5 months to live, I'd go to the most crowded club in Berlin, stay there for a whole weekend and let anyone fuck me raw in both holes. Anything below 100 loads would be disappointing. Probably won't happen.