Infected By the AIDS Troll

Note to all my stories: What I post in the fiction section is really and truly fiction, products of my diseased, perverted mind.

This story had its start in a guy I saw at Club Z many years ago, long before I discovered bugchasing. He was a troll, looking at him disgusted me, skinny, wasted, missing teeth, much like the Troll in this story. As revolted as I was I couldn't help being fascinated by his cock, it was lovely. Long, hard, perfectly formed, my mouth almost watered watching him stroke it slowly as he looked me in the eye. I wanted to suck it, feel it slide up my ass, squirt me full of his obviously diseased cum. He smiled at me and I turned and fled.

I never saw him again, but I still think, what if...?

Infected By the AIDS Troll

I swallowed when I looked at the Troll, he was obviously sick. I'd seen guys with full blown AIDS before and it had always disgusted me. Now it made my dick hard to look at him and imagine his diseased cock raping my neg ass. He was gaunt, obviously ill, with a big belly that was not from beer. His legs were spotted with a few small Kaposi's marks. He didn't look that bad, but he obviously had AIDS.

Did I actually want to let this diseased, AIDS ridden troll fuck me and cum in me? My dick throbbed with the answer, I did. I'd taken never taken a load I knew was poz, had just tested neg after a long dry spell. Now was my chance to get what all my jerk off fantasies revolved around, taking a poz load. I'd finally had to admit to myself that it turned me on more because it would be a load of AIDS cum.

We were at a meet and greet for poz men. The organizers put a line in the publicity for the meeting that reluctantly welcomed 'poz friendly neg men', an obvious euphemism for bugchasers like me.

I'd recently admitted to myself that I was a bugchaser, what better place to find someone willing and eager to spread the bug than here? I'd thought I'd meet some hot, young, fit guy and go back to his place and get poz fucked.

Now my asshole was wet and aching to feel the Troll's diseased cock raping it, tearing it up, making it bleed so his AIDs bug would surely infect me.

Troll smiled, a big, shit-eating grin. sure enough, no teeth, just raw gums. I almost shot my load, he was disgusting, I knew I'd be his bitch in minutes. He'd zeroed in and approached me, his name was Tom. The place was packed, he pushed up against me, pressing his hard cock into my butt, then reached around and groped my equally hard cock. We spoke briefly, then he wandered away and circulated, but his eyes kept track of me.

My descent into bugchasing started when I saw references to 'charged loads', 'gifting' and 'pozzing' on the net. Soon all my fantasies featured me taking poz loads. When I first stumbled across accounts of young guys taking loads from old, AIDS ridden trolls I'd been revolted, but my dick was always rigid and oozing. More and more I jerked off to more extreme bugging fantasies featuring disgusting AIDS ridden trolls.

Why was my dick hard and oozing, about to cum in my pants when I looked at him? I tried desperately to hide it, but I wanted him to bend me over the table and give me the hardest buttfucking of my life, ramming his diseased cock in me hard enough to tear my ass bloody and give the virus that infected his cum a straight shot at my bloodstream.

Tom snickered as looked me up and down, he knew what I needed. He wore loose sweat bottoms and his cock was swelling as he looked me, tenting the crotch of the sweats. I couldn't help but stare, it was obviously large, thick and long, I went weak in the knees with a need to suck it, to make it grow, make it hard, so he could violate my neg ass and infect me with his disease.

The place had thinned out a bit, men were making out, a few were on their knees sucking, one pair were fucking urgently. Tom looked at me and leered, my time was near. He pushed his sweats down and his cock flopped out. I whimpered, it was beautiful, magnificent, long, thick, big helmet head, a long foreskin lapping over a huge PA. My ass ached as I thought of how much it would hurt when he shoved that AIDS dick in me, how he'd tear my ass open and create clear paths for his disease to find it's way into my bloodstream and infect me.

He pulled his shirt up and pushed his sweats down, he was gaunt and wasted, full belly, obviously diseased, Kaposi's on his thighs. I swallowed and dropped my pants to my knees, then turned around, leaned against the drink rail and stuck my ass out.

Seconds later I felt the wet head of Tom's cock nuzzle my needy asshole. I moaned and pushed back, he chuckled and slapped me.

"Easy, boy! I'm the boss here, you're nothing but a sick bugchasing bitch. You'll get what you want, but you'll get it like I want to give it to you.

Tom pumped nine inches of hard dick in and out of me. He popped the head out, then back in, fuck it felt good! A few more minutes of slow fucking and he chuckled.

"You like my AIDS dick in you, don't you?"

"Fuck yeah, fuck it's good, give it to me."

"Oh, I will, you're gonna get what you want tonight, gonna pump a creamy load of my AIDS cum into your tight neg ass, just like you want. I'm full blown. Yeah, you're gonna get it tonight, gonna poz you tonight, gonna infect you tonight."

My stomach lurched when he said that. His dick felt so good in me, I loved he had AIDS. He would infect me, I should ask him to stop, or pull out and cum on my ass, not in it.

It was so good getting fucked, it was so hot having an AIDS infected cock in me.

My ass felt really wet, like when a man had cum in me, had he? I couldn't, but I knew some guys could cum more than once per fuck. Had he already shot in me?

My dick pulsed at the thought, I could have AIDS cum in me now! I almost shot my load, it was so hot thinking about getting AIDS cum in me, I wanted it.

"You gonna cum in me, gonna fill me with AIDS cum?"

"Already shot once, your neg ass is full of my AIDS cum, my AIDS babies are in you now, I just pozzed you, just infected you, you got my strain."

I moaned and shot my load, it was too late, he'd cum in me. No point in asking him to stop. And it felt so good, I wanted another load of his poison cum.

"Fuck that's hot, cum in me again, give me another load of AIDS cum!"

"Oh, I am, I'm pozzing you tonight, just like you wanted."

"Fuck yeah, poz me, give it to me, poz me, infect me with HIV! Give me your strain!"

I wanted it, wanted to get pozzed, infected with HIV. I might already have been, would be if he fucked me enough. Yes, he was infecting me now.

"Sure thing, bitch, gonna infect you tonight, just like you want, gonna infect you with HIV."

"Yes, infect me, infect me with HIV. I want you to infect me with HIV, I want your strain!"

I looked at him fucking me in the mirror, he was full blown, he had AIDS. I felt his swollen AIDS belly against me and knew he was for real. I wanted his strain.

"Give me your load, I want your strain, infect me with HIV!"

"Already have you sick fucking faggot, already infected you, take my AIDS cum, faggot!"

He shoved in hard and moaned, I felt his cock swell and a warm flood filled my guts as he ejaculated and filled my ass with his AIDS cum, giving me his strain.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2

Guest pozbtm1967
Just wondering, was the guy at Z deaf?

bbonthehill... I know who you're talking about... He's great at fucking! He's not handsome, but hell, he can fuck! Seen a lot of guys who you'd think would turn him down back down that pole as well.

Guest pozbtm1967
Fuck yeah. He's bred me a couple times. Once in the sling when I had a couple loads in me already.

same here... and in my room... awesome fucker! Nice thick loads