Infected By the AIDS Troll

Probably my FAVORITE bit of fiction. I'm alsmost ASHAMED to say that, if I ever met an AIDS TROLL like this, he would be able to fuck me on the spot...even out in publc. I would be HELPLESS to resist his "charms!"

Edited by jackdaw
grammar

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Yeah.... woof... fucking..... "I want that AIDS cock recharge me....!!!" one load in my (whore)POZhole... and one big massive load in my open mouth... I swallow all of it... Wish we became friends ... then my AIDS lover may pass me on to POZ & AIDS pigs .... love it, to swallow AIDS & POZ cum... can´t get enough....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I always want my conversion when it happens to be the nastiest sex I have ever had. I want a really nasty looking, 60plus, ugly as fuck guy, with an obvious diseased body, complete with bio hazard and scorpion tattoos, to make me his bitch and to take his time in fucking me bareback with his magnificent toxic cock. He can piss all over me first, make me lay stomach down in a pool of his piss, as he rubs his poz cock over my brown hole.  Then tell me all the time he is fucking me, that he is going to infect me with his diseased body, that he wants to make me poz with his toxic cum, that he is going to shoot his death babies into me and any other nasty thing he wants to say as he fucks me bareback until he shoots his deadly cum deep inside my unprotected body. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

This is basically how I got converted, a full blown troll of a guy, warts on his cock fucked me full of cum and after nearly 20 years of BB and chasing it finally converted me. And gave my drug resistant Gono to 😍

• Like 5

On 2/10/2018 at 11:51 AM, SIReast said:

in the DC area occasionally, will let you when I'm back.

Please let me know too! I'd love to attend a party like that! Kevin.   MSN telegram 603-410-7622 Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/10/2020 at 2:14 AM, monkey2712 said:

This is basically how I got converted, a full blown troll of a guy, warts on his cock fucked me full of cum and after nearly 20 years of BB and chasing it finally converted me. And gave my drug resistant Gono to 😍

That’s so hot. Still got the resistant gono and got any other bugs?

• 4 months later...
On 2/11/2018 at 11:54 PM, jackdaw said:

Probably my FAVORITE bit of fiction. I'm alsmost ASHAMED to say that, if I ever met an AIDS TROLL like this, he would be able to fuck me on the spot...even out in publc. I would be HELPLESS to resist his "charms!"

Same Here: 

I am turned in By the wasted Look of full-blown AIDS pigs...

Unfortunately, there are not many of them in Germany

• 5 months later...