Infected By the AIDS Troll

• 7 months later...

Fucking hot story!  And I love all the comments that are keeping it going.  The only thing I would have changed is with that big of a cock and a PA, plus no mention of lube, that should have torn his cunt some.  I know not everyone's into it, but I see quite a bit of stories in here talking about dry fucking a neg hole, fingering the neg hole and scraping with fingernails, or simply fucking them so hard, they get torn.  Not only does it make sure they definitely get infected, but I love the talk about pulling the huge cock out and there's red streaks on it and the PA and pink cum dripping out.  

• Like 1

On 8/8/2014 at 7:10 PM, yourcummyass said:

My descent into bugchasing started when I saw references to 'charged loads', 'gifting' and 'pozzing' on the net. Soon all my fantasies featured me taking poz loads. When I first stumbled across accounts of young guys taking loads from old, AIDS ridden trolls I'd been revolted, but my dick was always rigid and oozing. More and more I jerked off to more extreme bugging fantasies featuring disgusting AIDS ridden trolls.

Like personal history…

• 2 weeks later...