Condom use at a Cum Union Party

freshxtop5

• 3 weeks later...

Haha no one ever asks about status in Atlanta. Oh wait, we're talking about cumunion :D. That too. I've never asked anyone's status at cumunion and no one's ever asked mine. Well I take that back. Sometimes afterwards and if me and the guy get along well I'll just ask if he's poz just because I'm curious. But I never ask during sex. At one cumunion 2-3 months ago I did see a fucking condom on the ground. I couldn't believe that. I think I heard that there was actually someone who tried to use a condom too. The signs are everywhere at the front. I don't think it's really told it's strictly barebacking though, but of course it's assumed.

That's the beauty of cumunion as compared to bath houses and bookstores. Men fuck, breed, suck, fist, and do whatever gets them off and whatever comes natural without any worry or mention of status or condoms. I actually do have a theory that some tops or bottoms might use a condom to do a condom breaking fantasy or a stealthing fantasy. I could see that happening. Not sure if it ever does at a cumunion event though,

Guest manfun456

I've been to a few CumUnion parties in San Francisco and I did see one used once, but not in the usual way. A guy had a fetish for "broken" condoms so he cut a hole in it and fucked me with it, talking the whole time about how the condom "might" break and he would flood me with his load. It wasn't my fantasy, but I played along and it was fun.

I've been to a few CumUnion parties in San Francisco and I did see one used once, but not in the usual way. A guy had a fetish for "broken" condoms so he cut a hole in it and fucked me with it, talking the whole time about how the condom "might" break and he would flood me with his load. It wasn't my fantasy, but I played along and it was fun.

That's very hot of you to do that for the guy. I'll admit there are some xtube videos (not many) that have condoms breaking during or condoms being taken off. They do make me fucking hard. I'm glad you had fun, and I'm not all surprised that it's done. It might happen a bit more at cumunion then people realize too. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest gwmcatcher

I saw one or two condoms being used at the last NYC Cumunion I went to in May (compared to the 50+ guys fucking raw.)

but the condom use appeared mutually agreeable and didn't cause a stir.