Changes in Bottoms' Holes

bnabottom

• Administrators

I know what you mean - some guys have holes that definitely look "well fucked" but I wonder if it's from getting fucked or dildo play. I suspect dildos are the source of it... 'Cause I have some fb's who get fucked a lot and still have holes that look like virgins.

Click here to see more gaping holes ;)

Here are a few for you...

166083-640x371.jpg

171402-640x440.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think a lot depends on the type of fucking the bottom is subjected to as well. I was extremely tight a couple of years ago when I lost my virginity and began to take cock. Since then as a bottom I've been subjected to quite rough, forceful ramming by several tops and am beginning to suffer as a result. Not only do I have a bit of a permanent gape, but my actual fuck tunnel is getting messed up as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

I've noticed that my hole seems to stretch a lot easy to accommodate big dicks and DP's but still haven't got permanent gape or nice puffy ass lips usually have them for awhile after being rough fucked by a bunch of guys but by the next day my ass has pretty much returned to normal.

Could be that I constantly clench my hole closed during the day to keep it closed as I want it to stay tight for that initial penetration, love when I feel my ass stretching to take a big dick.

Bart hot pics of really hot ass.

• Like 1

well my hole is tight. i do not use toys the only toy i use in my hot ass is a real cock. i am told by several of my buds that i have one hell of a tight ass. and it seems when i play for 3 days straight the first day my hot hole is just fine taking cock all day without issue by the 2nd day it is tight and hard to take some cock and by the 3rd day it is hard to even get a cock in my ass and the tops say my ass is so tight aroudn their cock some guys like it some do not.

so there is my 2 cents.. what its worth.. lol

I've noticed this with a bottom I breed pretty regularly. If we're having a multi-day fuck session, his asslips get tighter as his inner hole gets looser. At first, it's just tight. Then, after 4 or 5 fucks the ass gets nice and loose (I love a cumsloppy hole), then after about the 8th or 10th fuck the asslips get really puffy and tight, gripping the base of my cock tight while the inner hole is all stretched out and loose. I love fucking an ass that I've used to that point, or other guys have used with me to that point, but it's so hard to find a bottom that can take it like that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i know my hole changes just like yunghungtop describes after i've been fucked several times over a day or two. But after some tiem off (not much) and a workout or two at the gym (provided i don't get fucked too much at the gym) it recovers and is nice and tight again.

• 2 weeks later...
One week with no fucking and I'm tight as a virgin. Which sucks, but it's better than having a loose pussy.

I'm the same as you, after a couple of days i have to really prep my self for the next cock or else i just cant take it.

And the puffy lips thing looks kinda gross.

I like mine, nice and tight and pink :P

• 2 months later...

man... Why can't we have a top like you in East Coast? I love getting fucked and used by a top... And whenever I get fucked, I seem to want more and more... so far longest I had sex was for 18 hrs.. I wore the top out till he told me no more. =(