Filming?

jd112

I always see vids on xtube and other sites where guys are filming getting their dick sucked or fucking dudes, but dont think ive met anyone that does it. How do you even ask if someone wants to film it?

Edited by rawTOP

You just come right out and ask if they are cool with filming it, some won't be for privacy reasons, some will but only if you don't show thier face or if they just do the filming. So you might have to negotiate. Some might not want too because it can take some effort if you don't have someone to do the filming for you. And by all means do it right if you use an iPhone to film make sure to hold it with the home button either bottom like you would making a call, or if you flip it to landscape mode the button should be to the right that way when you upload it, it's not upside down.

Tops I asked to film me so far all said yes. Usually when I ask whether they'd film me "for an internet profile", "because I want to see what you see when you fuck me/when I blow you" or just "because it turns me on" they are a little hesitant and want to make sure their face isn't shown in it. Which is fine to me. (Though I met one top last night who said he wouldn't mind hehe) I've only done it a couple of times but every time they get so turned on by the filming! I usually send them some of the footage afterwards which always leads to great reactions. So, yeah, just ask! And if they're hesitant at first, just wait until they get warmed up a bit. Chances are they'll only think it's hot to film what they're/you're doing.

The only rule I apply to this is that they use my phone, not theirs. Just to make sure the footage doesn't end up in the wrong hands.

Guest ff-whole

A top just recently asked me if he could film me if I were to be gang banged... I am waiting for him to organize a party... I would wear a hood or something because I don't like to be recognized but it would be very hot to see myself getting fucked.

I'll normally wear something to cover my face (I've got a great hood with a mouth cutout for sucking cock), mainly as I have a job I enjoy that I don't really want to lose. But yes, I totally get off on being filmed and photographed ;)

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

I'm often up for it. Even had it in my profiles for a while, but didn't have many guys say they were interested. And some guys are paranoid about it - so I sort of avoid it most of the time unless the other guy brings it up.

You just say "Hey, I think it would be hot to make a video" as you pull out your cell phone. Sometimes I bring it up first thing. Lots of guys think it is hot, but lots say no. Most guys say no. But when you find a show off it can be very hot to watch later. I totally get off on it.

The guy who fucked me in the "Hangar Fuck" video wanted to know why he should take time to fuck me. I told him that I was very horny, i was properly prepared and had a cool place to do it, willing do anything on his "into's" list, and that he could film it and post it, No mask no hiding. The only part he didn't film was him letting me breed his ass afterward. I love watching myself fuck, suck, whatever and get off that other guys are getting off on it too. Just go for it and if he doesnt want to film it, enjoy the fuck and write about it here

• 2 weeks later...

One couple from the UK asked me if I'd mind getting filmed when they fuck me. My reply was that I did not mind at all as long as my face wasn't shown ( or edited) and as long as I got a copy. In the end they only made some pics (which are in my gallery). Bummer.....would have been my first vid. On the other end maybe it was better as my ass looked huge in the pics! :-)