Last Night at CumUnion

latinocumwhore1

Went to Steamworks in Chicago last night for one of the CumUnion parties, determined to take a few loads. After posting my connect ad on bbrt, I went to one of the fuck benches in the 3rd floor maze and set up shop, blindfolding myself. I was wearing a white jockstrap that perfectly framed my ass and showed that it was available for anyone to fill. Even through the blindfold I could still see guys would come by and then walk away, but after awhile I got my first dick, a decent starter dick, nice in size, that filled my gut full of cum. Less than five minutes later another guy came by who happened to have a longer cock. He took his time, changing his position, speed, and stroke until he blew his load. Some time later someone else stopped by and tried to push his cock into my hole, but I ended-up having to guide it in. It was thick, with a nice upwards curve, and it stretched my hole and had me grunting as he repeatedly hit my prostate. Finally, after waiting some time and seeing a progression of men walk by and leave, another guy stopped by, pushed his dick in and started pounding away. It didn't take him too long to cum.

Afterwards there are fewer guys coming by and my back and legs start hurting from being on the bench on all fours for several hours, so I decided to walk around a bit. Unfortunately attendance was a bit sparse that night, which explained why I had only gotten four loads in my ass. I went over to the glory hole booths and got fucked for a little while by a long, thick white dick, but he was with a friend in the neighboring booth and pulled out - too soon. Too soon.

By this time only a few guys were in the bath house, walking back and forth and no action. That is the problem with holding the CumUnion parties on a Monday night. By 1:00 A.M. I was starving and decided to head home. It was a good night but it could have been better. Still, six dicks and four loads is nothing to sneeze at.

It's morning now and those four loads are still deep up my gut. I have no idea who fucked me, and I have no idea if any were poz. And that's how I like it when I go to the baths.

I've got some errands to run today but hope I can take another load tonight.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

Really? I was in the line at the front where you pay your way in and there was a line, which I'd never seen the last 3 times I went there, of like 6 guys. I ended up not going in but the place seemed like it was busier than any other time I'd been considering there was a line at 11 PM.

There were few guys upstairs to begin with compared to a Thurs, Fri, or Sat night. Six guys would not have made much of a difference. The glory hole booths were empty most of the night. I have been there when every booth is full. By 1 am there were maybe four people wandering the 3rd floor; more on the 2nd but no one really getting into any action.

What a lame night to hold the party everyones tired on Monday's from the weekend and having to get up for work Monday morning so that would explain the low attendance. They throw the Cumunioins here in Seattle on Saturday's much bettter night.

yeah I wish they threw them on a weekend night but I figure the bathhouse is too worried that the bb crowd will be much smaller than the usual weekend one--or that the non-barebackers will get freaked out by all the real sex ppl are having
Odd cause it is held at Steamworks here but I guess the decision as to what night to hold it must be left up to each cities Steamworks local management.

The CumUnion parties I've been to at Steamworks in Chicago have been pretty well attended even though they are on Monday nights. Part of the issue with this one may be that it is the height of vacation time and lots of guys may be out of town.

The CumUnion parties I've been to at Steamworks in Chicago have been pretty well attended even though they are on Monday nights. Part of the issue with this one may be that it is the height of vacation time and lots of guys may be out of town.

My fuck-buds who go to the Chicago CumUnion parties have never complained about quantity or quality. I am guessing you are right. I know the late summer piss parties are often have lower attendance as the end of summer drags people in so many different directions.

That makes sense but apparently its not working for Monday nights.

Here in Philly the CumUnion parties are held on Saturday night, and I'm told the attendance is pretty good. This month's gathering is scheduled for tomorrow, and 96 guys have signed-up.

• 4 weeks later...

guess it's whatever the organizers work out with the bathhouse management.Looks like here in Chicago they dont want to risk the Saturday night for whatever reason or expect to have more business than their usual Monday. But it doesn;t seem to work

Did you see that CumUnion is being held at at different day?--It's  this Friday, Sept 19, 2014.   Maybe they are testing the weekend attendance over Monday...