Can you feel condoms break?

cintarius

Do you feel it when the condom breaks?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel it when the condom breaks?

• As a top, I always feel it break.
    • As a top, I sometimes feel it break.
    • As a top, I never feel it break.
    • As a bottom, I never feel it break.
    • As a bottom, I sometimes feel it break.
    • As a bottom, I always feel it break.

I want to know what other's experiences are like with broken condoms, whether purposefully breaking them or accidental and whether you feel it as a top or a bottom.

For me, if I've used an oil based lube, and can reasonably expect it to break, I have felt it break or know when it breaks fucking as a top. The very first time a condom broke (because it was expired) I was unaware as it was a complete accident. I only remember it feeling much better but I didn't stop.

I don't think any of the bottoms I have fucked have felt it break because none of them say anything to me about it. To my knowledge I have not had a condom break or have been stealthed on the few occasions when I bottom, so I have nothing to say there.

Can you feel it break? Does it matter if it is accidental and you're not paying attention or if you are waiting in anticipation for it to break? Does being a top or bottom matter? Let me know what your experiences are. The poll allows for multiple answers for you versatile guys. Comments encouraged.

Edited by cintarius

• 2 weeks later...

I have felt condoms break in the past but only a couple of times. The other times I've had no idea until after. Not that it bothered me as I wasn't the one wating to use a condom in the first place.

• Upvote 1

I had a couple condoms break on me as a bottom, which I had purposely set up. The tops didn't say anything till afterwards. I didn't necessarily feel them break but could feel the difference in the fucking. One top got upset and worried and asked a lot of questions of my sexual history. The other one just threw the broken condom at me and told me that next time we probably didn't need one. He has been fucking me raw on and off for the past few months now. Haven't asked him his status yet.

• Upvote 1

Speaking as a top, when I still used condoms I always noticed the extra warmth and wetness if one broke. It would have been hard to miss!

I liken it to the change in feeling when I'm getting serviced at a glory hole and the guy on the other side stops sucking my dick and unexpectedly backs his ass up onto it.

I'd love to hear whether bottoms notice the change.

Re: what to do, sometimes I was good and stopped, sometimes I let the first spurt of my cum go inside, and sometimes I let it all go.

Unless two guys are making decisions about getting STD tests and/or starting PEP, there is no point to talking about sexual history when the broken rubber is on the floor and cum is dripping out of the bottom's hole. You've shared something pretty special, so it's better to spend the time kissing, and getting ready for that first totally willful totally bare fuck. ;-)

• Upvote 1

When bottoming I can always feel if the condom breaks or the top takes it off.  When I feel the raw dick I just push back take it deeper.

Few weeks ago had a top insist on a condom.... I really did not want that but he had a sweet dick.

He banged away for a few mins then pulled out...took it off.  I felt it first stroke in, and did not say a word.  What the hell, why would I to interup his stealthing my ass.  As he go closer to nutting I asked/ begged for his load, and he delivered deep in my ass.  He pulled out still trying to make me think he had not just breed my ass.

I let him believe his fantanasy.... I had what I wanted.

From time to time I go to a particular bath house in Turkey where I hire a rent boy to give me a massage and then to fuck me.

They always insist on using condoms, but for the massage they use baby oil, and when it comes to fucking, everything is drenched and lubed up with oil. I can tell that this oil makes condoms break in just no time. Last time the guy wasted 5 condoms on me, and I felt all of them breaking inside me much before he noticed it.