Bottoms - What Size Dick Do You Like Best?

rawTOP

What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?

• Small (6" or less)
    • Average (7" +/-)
    • Above Average (8" +/-)
    • Big (9" +/-)
    • Very Big (10" +/-)
    • Huge (11" +)
    • As Thick As Possible (not about length)
    • Long And Thin

• Administrators

So bottoms - when it comes to dicks if you're a good bottom you'll take the load no matter what the dick is like, but you're still allowed to have favorites... What do you like the most when you're getting fucked? Small, Average, Above Average, Big, Huge, Thick, Thin?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm not a very good bottom - it's really painful for me to get fucked and I tend to bleed when the top is big or fucks me rough. So I like average sized dicks - it just feels better... Plus really big dicks (over 9") tend to push past the point where I'm clean and then there are problems.

The problem is most of the guys who want to fuck me seems to be these black guys who are hung and thick. :(

I actually like them at least 9+ inches...Ten is even better. If a guy can hit the second ring I am through the roof. I had a lover once that was over 10inches and his cock would make me cum without even touching my own cock. What can I say I guess I am a size queen...grins..

• Like 1

Not a simple answer.

I find BIG cocks a tremendous turn on visually and I enjoy servicing them orally, but they can be uncomfortable anally. For that reason, average or small cocks can give me a more enjoyable fuck. I find thick cocks more comfortable to take than long ones. I seem to be able to accommodate width more easily than depth.

I'm just about to buy two dildoes. One is 40cm long and I intend using it to train my hole to take long cocks. The other dildo is incredibly thick and I intend using it to stretch my hole a bit:

http://www.dildos.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1001&zenid=oug4l7a5p0ipl0jtouai2dj145

As a submissive cumdump, I'm pretty much at the stage where I let any man who wants to fuck me, fuck me. I want the load and if the fuck is uncomfortable, it's my job to accept it. I'm hoping that the dildo training will allow me to take the bigger cocks with ease.

Guest BushPig

I prefer thick as possible and length preferably just right to bounce off my prostate every time he plunges in which will guarantee a hands free cum for me :). Really though, I'm not picky as long as they are able to load me up.

I prefer a true 6.5" or bigger. Honestly, I've had some great fucks where the guy is about 6.5" and some bad ones where the guy was 8". I love thick cocks and big cock heads most of all, but for sex, I really do like 7.5" - 8"

• 2 weeks later...

If the cock is gonna fuck my hole,I'd have to say about 8". I like the cock to be thrust all the way up my hole so I can feel the guys nutsac and pubes. However ,huge cocks,especially with huge lowhangers,and a big defined mushroom head,get me incredibly hot. Those cocks are great for sucking,licking,and taking the guys load down my throat.. So I guess I'm split on this

• 3 weeks later...

I would vote towards average, they just feel about perfect. (though, the poll showing average at 7" might be a little bit generous!). While we're on the topic though, I need to say that I woudn't mind smaller than average... except that my experience with them has always been a 'Napoleon issue' where they pound away ruthlessly, vindictively - and completely ineffectively in an effort to assert unneccesary dominance to make up for a lack of size, which leaves the bottom sore and the top tired and neither satisfied. Those with larger than average tend to be more understanding and gentle at first, and allow themselves to build up to an appropriate tempo, which can be more satisying for both in the end. Whether small, large or average... I prefer a guy who enjoys what it is, rather than one that tries to prove something at the expense of anyone's fun.

I like them bigger than 8 and very thick. Needless to say I don't get what I want very often. So when I find one that fits my hole perfect, I usually get a their number so I can have a repeat performance. Finding one that can last more than 15 min is another story all together.