Bottoms - What Size Dick Do You Like Best?

rawTOP

What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?

• Small (6" or less)
    • Average (7" +/-)
    • Above Average (8" +/-)
    • Big (9" +/-)
    • Very Big (10" +/-)
    • Huge (11" +)
    • As Thick As Possible (not about length)
    • Long And Thin

i take any size of cock and they are all good to me regardless of size. but I do love a nice big head on the cock love the feel of that cock as it pops inside me and and when it comes out it spreads me open for that big head to slide in and out of my hole. it feels so hot and pleasurable.

Any size but thick 8 is my fav. If it doesn’t hurt a little it’s not amazing sex. The more I have struggle the better it feels. The more important thing is how HARD it is. The length and width is a major factor but I have had smaller guy with ultra hard dicks rip me up good ;) 

• Upvote 1

i have been fucked by thin and some thick. all is good but to be honest big cocks find me tight were as thin just slide in and out with easy but I do like thick love the feel of it sliding and the tight feel it gives as it penetrates that tight hole. i also admit big cocks will make me moan an squrim like a bitch as i feel that big cock squeeze inside my tight hole as he fucks me but at the same time its nice. the only cock i have not had inside before is a black man ho i would love to be fucked by a black men who seem to have such hot long and thick cocks i can imagine myself moaning and squirming like a real whore.

• 1 year later...
Guest SubsequentlyPervy

Definitely 7 to 8 inches. I’ve taken smaller and larger, and that’s definitely my favourite. Smaller doesn’t hurt enough as it goes in, bigger requires more warm up 😉

I love all cocks, as long as they’re hard and fill me with cum. Having said that, my favorite cocks tend to be around 7.5” with a healthy girth. That seems to hit everything just right. I do love the sense of satisfaction I get when I take a much bigger cock, and I love surprising the big cock’s owner when I succeed. It feels amazing to get stretched. But for everyday fucking, 7ish inches is perfect. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say I prefer average cock size, but I have taken large and small and all are good!  I think it depends on the top. I have had a small cock top who had problems fucking me, he seemed to be playing pin the tail or something, as he would try to take jabs at fucking out and shoved it to the hole and he never really was able to get inside. but I have been fucked by another small young top who was apologetic for being small only four inches but he was hot and he was able to get me moaning with every stroke of his cock and he loved fucking me as I loved being fucked by him, in fact I love everything about him.

the bigger the better. I love big fat meaty cocks. especially the ones that are abnormally large. I love getting fucked by guys who usually have a hard time finding sluts who can take their whole cock up their ass and surprising them by how easily I can take it. I also love it when a cock is so big that it takes awhile to fit inside me. I had a couple that were so big that a had to feel it and even ask to make sure it was a real cock and not a giant dildo. one guy told me his cock was over 13 inches Iong and 9 inches around. pretty sure he was black. he fucked me in the bathhouse sling blindfolded a few times. the first time I took a 13 inched I honestly didn't think it would fit and was so thick I physically couldn't get it into my windpipe. but he talked me into trying it and I realised that I could literally take any cock from any male. the hardest ones are the super thick , normal length cocks but I love feeling my hole get stretched around it.

• Like 1