Bottoms - What Size Dick Do You Like Best?

rawTOP

What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?

• Small (6" or less)
    • Average (7" +/-)
    • Above Average (8" +/-)
    • Big (9" +/-)
    • Very Big (10" +/-)
    • Huge (11" +)
    • As Thick As Possible (not about length)
    • Long And Thin

I was started on a 9” then went to my first ltr with a 10”. I have had every size in me. I really don’t have a preference. I think if you are a man and know how to use it you are good with me. I am a sloppy bottom however. I don’t know if smaller men like sloshing around in my big cunt. Lol.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

I find this a pretty difficult question to answer. It's about the whole man fucking you, not just his dick. I've had big dicked guys who didn't connect with me, and average dicked guys who connected with me and drove me to the edge. I'll pick the latter over the former every time.

If you control for the man, the connection (say that regardless of dick size the connection is identical) and equal thickness, then I think 8.0 to 9.5 is the sweet spot for my cunt. Ideally long enough to penetrate and breed past the sigmoid flexure.

• Like 1

Frequency is a big factor as well. I like fucking every day but had to compromise with my partners I've dated because taking 9 was too much on a daily basis. It wasn't enough time to heal. Others this may not be a problem

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, find91 said:

Frequency is a big factor as well. I like fucking every day but had to compromise with my partners I've dated because taking 9 was too much on a daily basis. It wasn't enough time to heal. Others this may not be a problem

If only I was in Montreal.  I would love to bottom for you.

Oh Yes !  Either Cunt or Pussy is OK with me !  My Mother in her 30's , Divorced , telling us kids  ( 3 Girls and me ) if we have Sex - do it in the house - not in the back seat of the car . Even Mommy needs some Dick !

I learn by seeing and what happens in Sex !

I learned by a male couple , 1 Black / Big Stud and 1 Fem White male , the difference in Sexual  habits . 

I being raised by females and in my late teens meeting a fem boy near 30's was very exciting - toys - dildos - shaving smooth - smoking - lip stick - weed - and learning stretching my cunt hole.

Admiring Rosebuds - Prolapse holes - my cunt has a hunger - developing - more and more . 

Desiring Cum loads - I want my cunt hole wrecked and Beautiful Cunt Lips !

Stretch me until it is bleeding - more - more - Please - show me Poz Cunt Wholes !  

• Like 2

I can take big ones but I’m not that fussed. One oh my favourite things is it starting off small then growing as I suck it. Had some very hot fucks with smaller guys - they get hard very fast and seem to be able to blow multiple loads

Average cocks slip right in no bother, which is great so long as the top enjoys it but I do like to feel really filled up, the kind of cock that fits but only after some poppers - so above average girth works for me. I love feeling extra loose, walking home sloppy and well used after being fucked by a girthy cock

All cocks welcome ofc.

• Like 1

I love cock that are about 8 to 9 inches, a cock that vould pound my ass for more than 5 minutes and a thick cock. I want to feel his balls,slapping my ass as he is fucking me. Then to give me a massive load in my ass. After he shoots, keep his cock in me. I love the way it feels.

On 12/28/2020 at 9:40 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I was started on a 9” then went to my first ltr with a 10”. I have had every size in me. I really don’t have a preference. I think if you are a man and know how to use it you are good with me. I am a sloppy bottom however. I don’t know if smaller men like sloshing around in my big cunt. Lol.

i was also started on a huge cock - in my case my first bf was about 10 inches - he was originally from Nigeria.  He was extremely dominant and forced me to train up quickly.  He had incredible stamina so my cunt was forced to take long, intense abuse early on...but now i'm able to take a level of pounding even other cumdumps can't take 😉

• Like 2