Bottoms - What Size Dick Do You Like Best?

rawTOP

What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?

• Small (6" or less)
    • Average (7" +/-)
    • Above Average (8" +/-)
    • Big (9" +/-)
    • Very Big (10" +/-)
    • Huge (11" +)
    • As Thick As Possible (not about length)
    • Long And Thin

Goodness, there are some right greedy sluts here, isn't there 😉 hehe ... With a 7.5" in length Dick it seems one would fall short for the requirements of many a size queen. I recall on one other site, Recon I think it was, where one guy clearly stated on his profile he would not entertain anyone with a Dick under 10". Well good luck with that one you greedy pig, haha. I am happy with my size, but even more so with the strong curve my Dick has which seems to have a natural path to that all illusive prostate 🐷👅 Technique and connection can also play their part. And of course I am not averse to having a good ole slosh about in a soft, warm and wet loose cunt. 💦

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 6:40 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I was started on a 9” then went to my first ltr with a 10”. I have had every size in me. I really don’t have a preference. I think if you are a man and know how to use it you are good with me. I am a sloppy bottom however. I don’t know if smaller men like sloshing around in my big cunt. Lol.

I love fucking sloppy loose cunts with my 6" dick!! Mmmm!!!
I just don't know if they're all that into it sometimes (although I do cum buckets).

I myself started with a 9.5" guy too. He was Half Black/Half Jewish it was rough at first haha.
A few average sized hookups led me to my first LTR was with a THICK 8" White/Latino dude...

After that I went on to a 7" guy, and I hover around there... for a bit.
I prefer a throbbing 5 to 7" guy myself... but to each their own 😉

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 3:51 PM, bubblebottom991 said:

i was also started on a huge cock - in my case my first bf was about 10 inches - he was originally from Nigeria.  He was extremely dominant and forced me to train up quickly.  He had incredible stamina so my cunt was forced to take long, intense abuse early on...but now i'm able to take a level of pounding even other cumdumps can't take 😉

Oh Yes !  Yes !   Longer the BETTER !   Craving - sucking Black Dicks - Fem White Boy trained me taking them Bigger and Longer - Fuck - Tearing up my Cunt Pussy Hole - getting High - more the Better - Cum 1 - Cum All - Let's Do It !   

so I have always had a soft spot in my heart for ten inch cocks. just seems like the perfect size for a mans cock to be. even kinda hot when a bottoms cock is ten inches. and extra cool to get fucked by t-girls with ten inch cocks. obviously it has to be thick and meaty so at least 6.5 around. perfect for choking on anfilling up my windpipe so I can't breathe and a nice hole stuffer, plus I can still fit another cock in my ass along with it. that being said, as far as being used for the fuckslut I am, the bigger the better. there is no such thing as a cock that is too big. when I was a teenager I sometimes thought huge cocks were too big to fit but the guy always managed to get it in me. it helps that I'm a bareback slut cause raw cock slides in easier. I have had several cocks that were a foot or longer and I think the biggest cocks I have ever been fucked by are 13.5 inches and thicker than my wrist. I have also been fucked with huge dildos and horseback dildos and taken more than my share of big fat cock knots, and been fucked by a couple freaky thick cocks. Some whores were just born to be fucked and bred. Faggots like me. I know my fuckhole can only take so much but I am addicted to being fucked up the ass bareback by huge cocks, one, two and three at a time, dildos, fists, food, baseball bats and whatever guys wanna trash my hole with. I know my fuckhole is becoming a loose, used up, over-fucked, over-stretched, gaped out cum sewer that never really closes but I don't even care. l dream of the day when I can take two forearms up my ass to the elbow. I love it when a guy with a small cock tells me my hole is so loose he can barely feel it or where I can barely feel him using me to jerk off. I know the guy knows what a fucking whore I am. I have been fucked by cocks so big that they didn't even feel real at first so I had to really feel it to make sure. But I still knew that I am such a whore that I would be able to take it all. if a man had a 24 inch cock that was 12 inches around I would BEG him to fuck me up the ass.

• 5 months later...

I prefer average lengths (6" to 8"). Over or under that range tend to poke and jab into uncomfortable locations. For thickness, I like cocks that are a little above average. If it's thick enough to make my jaw ache while sucking, I know it will fill my hole perfectly.