TOPS: do you like sloppy, pre-loaded holes?

makingwords

Do you like cummy asses? (only answer if you're a top)  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like cummy asses? (only answer if you're a top)

• Yes - the more cum in there the better
    • A little cum is OK, but I don't like it really cummy
    • No - Don't really like it, but don't mind going first
    • No - I don't like fucking slutty guys

I really want to get some sort of consensus on this because lately I've been meeting tops who are REALLY not into my pre-creamed hole and want to be the only one to use me on that day.

As a cumwhore this is annoying because I want to go from top to top collecting cum. But I find it hard to find guys who are into this.

So TOPS: do you prefer fresh holes or previously loaded holes? Do you not care either way?

and BOTTOMS: what is your experience with this? Have you ever had a top get angry when he showed up to find your hole was already cummy? Do you lie? Do you tell them up front?

I always tell the tops online before we even meet so maybe I am being too cautious and I shouldn't offer the information unless they ask? I just wouldn't want a potentially threatening situation if a guy slid into my hole, felt cum, and then got angry/abusive because of it.

What do you guys think?

• Upvote 2

My opinion is that you are wise to be honest them beforehand. One young cumdump in London was taking loads last weekend and had 70 BBRTS guys interested. However, I can imagine random guys could well no wish to run the risk of pumping your hole with potentially poz cum in there.

Personally I would find it hot that you were pre-loaded.

FUCK! I love a pre-loaded hole. i have this buddy - everytime i have fucked him he has had at least 2-3 loads in him. most times its more like 10-15. his hole is so hot... LITERALLY. you can feel the heat radiating from his hole and all the loads that other men have blown up there.

Also, with the bottoms that I have whored out, sometimes I will offer up the information that they are full of 2-3 loads and sometimes I wont. Posting the info that they have loads on bbrt and craigslist is a great way to get pigs to come pump more loads in him. But then sometimes on craigslist ill post another ad just saying "Anon BB Bottom for Discreet Tops". That way you get alot of the married men who just need to bust a nut. If they dont ask if he is already loaded up, then they shouldnt be upset about you having a loaded hole. Plus what do they expect when they go to fuck a cum dump? lol

• Upvote 3

I agree with Slowfuck: It's always better to be honest. It's also better to move on to the next guy instead of forcing a situation that both end up not enjoying at all.

Personally I'm not really into cumwhores. I prefer mutually enjoying each other's sexual energy over just playing a minor role in somebody else's script. Just being used as a tool is simply to indifferent for me.

Don't get me wrong: I have no problem with somebody else's cum on my dick. I like threesomes, gangbangs and bareback orgies quite a lot. But that's about a bunch of guys getting together to have fun with each other as a group, not about one guy collecting spunk from whomever.

So when it's one-on-one I usually prefer fresh holes.

Nope. That's a big turn off for me.

Thanks jj10. What about it is the big turn-off for you?

The disease risk? (Maybe you're neg?)

You're worried the guy will be loose by the time you fuck him?

Or you just don't like the idea of fucking someone who has already been fucked by someone else that same day?

And what would you do if you showed up to someone's place and discovered they were pre-loaded? Would you leave?

BTW such a huge hot dick. Makes my cunt hungry ;)

For me I find that this is can be a major turn on for a lot of tops. A few months ago, I was cruising on bbrt and told a guy I had already taken a few loads and he got out of bed, dressed and came over to breed me. He told me that a pre-loaded bottom is a major turn on, he added a huge load of his own. He said he likes the feel and smell of another guy's cum in an ass he is fucking.

I recently had an ex gf, that's right gf call me up and ask her if I would fuck her with her new bf. we tagged her taking turns and spit roasting her and he came in her pussy first. I then stuck my cock back up there and lemme tell you it was the silkiest best fucking feeling to feel all that cum in her pussy. I added my load immediately. When it comes to guys I love a hole full of cum as well.

As a bottom, I've had both kinds of tops. A FB of mine liked the fact that he was opening me up and stretching me open. He liked it TIGHT. Not only did I need to be fresh for him, but he also wanted me to clench down on him for dear life. He's also one of the few people to push cum out of my dick through banging my prostate. I've never had a full ejaculation from being plowed, but he did get a small puddle out of me.