Exhibitionist Barebacker

constructionguy

I hooked up at STEAMWORKS with a scruffy bottom who had a sweet, tight ass and who was hungry for fuck seed.  He left the door open when he came in my room, so I knew he din't mind being watched while being fucked, which is a turn on for me.  Then he suggested I take him to the fuck bench and fuck him in front of other guys.

What a fucking turn on.  He sucked cock while I bred him.  It was hot to have guys come up and feel my balls and bare cock.

Anybody else hooked on giving a bareback sex show?

• Like 10
  • Upvote 53

• 2 weeks later...

Not a fan of bath houses but definitely love fucking bare in public, especially at the local cruise bar when I'm leaning on the bar among the crowd drinking beer and then the top just starts fucking away at my hole. Shocked the crowd when a friend fucked me like that a couple of weeks ago hehe. Haven't done it like that with tops taking turns - but that definitely sounds way hot. *quickly adds to his cumbucketlist* 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 21
  • Thanks 1