Exhibitionist Barebacker

constructionguy

Guest Pwrfkme06

Love going to the gay resorts and leaving my door open at night and falling asleep naked and no covers to wake up to men trying to fuck me,

Love being bred in front of my partner- there is something so hot about being bent over a table in front of your partner looking at him glossy eyed while a huge raw cock anihlates your ass .

I agree. My ex and I used to make out with each other as total strangers were fucking and loading our asses. It was so fucking hot to have that connection with each other as we enjoyed our primal urges to be dirty pigs. 

• Upvote 2

Smart Bottom, once you have a top who wants to fuck you, who knows NOT to wear a condom and that you want him to cum up inside you, then the only smart thing to do is ask him to take you to the most public place available to do the deed.  In full view of others and hoping the place is very crowded; you have a much better chance of letting a lot of strangers know that you want to be breed and that you don't say no.  When your first top pulls out the spectators also know lube isn't needed when they see his cum leaking out of you, just a little bit.  Get the word out.  Willing bottom for general use,  You'll only get the kind of tops who are hung, looking to shoot, and that don't care who was with you before them or after them.  Isn't that exactly the kind of guys you want up inside your roughed up cummy hole? Those strangers are welcome in me Anytime.

• Upvote 5

I used to fuck with all the lights on in my downtown Victoria condo which faced a massive apartment building view towers and every time I bred someone or was bred - I would draw the attention of a random fuck from that apartment.  Super hot

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Being seen is a big turn on for me.

I have visited few sex shops with video booths and cruising area and masturbated there while older guys have been watching. Also sometimes I like to masturbate in front of a window and would really love to get barebacked in front of a window or in some cruising area where there would be audience...

• Upvote 1

Public sex also gives you a chance to demonstrate to the young and inexperienced, the best way to enjoy sex in a public place.  Ask no questions of the top, focus on relaxing and opening your cumhole as wide as possible.  Young men need to see that when a gay man is penetrated by stranger the only correct way to respond to him is to look into his eyes and grant full consent and access to your body.  If you are lucky enough to already have several loads up inside you, you will be glad you have been so lucky.  Most importantly, if you have offered your ass to any man in the place NEVER say no to the pleasure you can offer the man fucking you and obviously say thank you when he shoots his seed deep up in your soggy guts.  And smile, of course, and ask for more, when he is done with breeding you.

• Upvote 2

for a slut bottom getting fucked in front of others is great. You usually end up at worst getting fed both ends (which I love) and at best with a group of guys who want to load you up when the top has bred you.the greatest on for me is taking a top's cock while his partner watches.Nothing better than being the fuck slut for a top whose other half doesn't give him enough or what he wants.

• Upvote 1

I went to club dallas sunday night and played with 3 guys, all with the room door open.  We had quite a lot of faces in the doorway.  Guys were silently rubbing and a few were more encouraging.  I fucked and got fucked and sucked butt - and through it all, a part of the enjoyed I got was being watched.  I loved guys getting hot seeing me take cum bare or shoot my cum in another guy's butt.  Just added to my own enjoyment.

• Upvote 4

- and through it all, a part of the enjoyed I got was being watched.  I loved guys getting hot seeing me take cum bare or shoot my cum in another guy's butt.  Just added to my own enjoyment.

Guys like you are what sexually liberated me. I used to be one of the guys just watching from the sidelines and getting horny as studs like you filled each other's raw asses with cum. Finally gave in to temptation and started being an active participant. It gets me so hot to know guys are getting off watching me give and take loads.  

• Upvote 1

I was watching a guy getting fucked at Steamworks Berkeley one time, lots of guys watching him while he was in a room moaning and groaning,. I thought fuck this, so grabbed the guy next to me hard cock and stuck it up my ass and he fucked me in the hallway where more guys could see, when he was done, grabbed another cock and he fucked me too, the rest lined up behind me and when the other guy saw he didn't have an audience anymore, he slinked off. I ended up full of cum in the movie room. Lost count.  Oh what a night....

• 2 weeks later...

I love being watched... when my husband I started having sex with others it was more about the sex.. it started changing to him watching me get fucked and I loved. He started taking photos and videos of it... Have tried to get him to go to the baths but he doesn't like it and doesn't get much action.... if he only knew how hot it would be to make out with him while guys used me for his pleasure... Still waiting for him to give me my breeding gangbang by Latino Tops

• Upvote 2