Exhibitionist Barebacker

constructionguy

... if he only knew how hot it would be to make out with him while guys used me for his pleasure ... 

You should tell him how hot you find this scenario. He might find it interesting enough to give it a try. My fuckbuddy and I love to make out or 69 with each other while were both taking poz cock and loads in the ass in front of an audience. Can't argue with your opinion that it would be hot because I know from experience that it is.  ;)

• Upvote 2

all of you make me so jealous and envious.  I would love to be chain fucked with many others watching and waiting their turn.  But it hasn't happened yet probably because there are no venues in my city and I don't travel much.  But goodness it sounds like a great idea.

• 3 months later...
Guest Nielschaser

This is me outdoors, I never ask beforehand, maybe afterwards. I post an invitation on a site here in Norway, go to the aderticed place, undress, lube up and wait. Usually get 3-4 loads both in mouth and ass

gallery_53458_5729_65466.jpg

Absolutely. I'll admit I wasn't at first (I've posted about it before), but got drawn into it unexpectedly. 

Every time I say I'm just watching a friend get fucked ... I wind up being tag teamed after lol. 

Club Orlando is my fave bathhouse. 

Guest UserLeftSite

Nothing better for me than getting fucked bareback while others watch - hoping they will join in after :)    wish i could get more or find some bb parties around here!!  

I really MUST get to the sauna after payday and see if i can get multiple loads pumped into me again - in public ;)

Anyone local wanna strap me into a sling or fuck bench and pimp my ass out?  Married but no load refused ;)P1010079_1024x768.JPG

For me was one time at the nudist beach in ibiza.... was followed by a hot irish guy into woods and he slipped bare inside my ass. Soon 4 guys were around watching the show, all of them took turns inside my ass also bare. They started cumming while watching but for the last guy i kept ridding hard until he said he was going to shoot, i pushed hard and let him breed me deep.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2017 at 3:28 PM, mascjock8guy said:

I love being an exhibitionist at the bathhouses and sex clubs.  Especially love to get fucked bareback in the steamroom at Midtowne Spa in L.A. and at Club San Diego.

I definitely get off on being an exhibitionist at bathhouses, theaters and bookstores - Midtowne Spa in LA is a fave.

One Saturday morning years ago, I was near the end of a slutty 8 hour room rental at the Midtowne. The sun had risen high enough to hit the roof deck, so I laid out on a lounge chair to enjoy the sun. I thought the deck as empty until a hand started to massage my ass cheek. I turned around and saw a guy I had played with a little earlier - an older European fellow was a thick 6 incher. He had topped me in the basement but his low level of enthusiasm was frustrating. I guess the sunshine gave him a second wind because within seconds he pulled my bathing suit off and started pounding me hard into the lounge chair.

As he jackhammered on top of me, my cock slipped slipped between the straps and was hanging below the chair, rocking back forth. I felt a hand grab my cock and start jerking me off. Some guys had made it up the roofdeck, were watching us and one was brave enough to join in. The pressure of the chair straps acted as a cockring and kept me hard as rock. Not an easy feat when I have endured some major assplay like that night. Unfortunately, none of the viewers wanted head - so there was no spit-roasting but the audience definitely helped elevate the enthusiasm of the top and myself for a memorable fuck.

Damn - I need to visit the Midtowne soon.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Huge sexhibitionist here. Love being fucked and milked in front of other guys and hearing their comments as they watch me take multiple cocks, etc.  Done it in baths and sex resorts and Now that I've gone condom free it's really amped up the sexual high factor of being bred like a stud farm animal while guys stand around and watch or wait a turn.  Discovered I really enjoy having sex openly around other guys. It's a very natural and very male instinct to just want to breed and not care who is watching.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Powersubbtm
On 8/19/2014 at 5:13 AM, constructionguy said:

I hooked up at STEAMWORKS with a scruffy bottom who had a sweet, tight ass and who was hungry for fuck seed.  He left the door open when he came in my room, so I knew he din't mind being watched while being fucked, which is a turn on for me.  Then he suggested I take him to the fuck bench and fuck him in front of other guys.

What a fucking turn on.  He sucked cock while I bred him.  It was hot to have guys come up and feel my balls and bare cock.

Anybody else hooked on giving a bareback sex show?

Which steamworks do you go to? Love being fucked in the public areas.

• 1 year later...

First, in sex as in all things,  it pays to advertise. The more men know you take dick the more dick you get. 

And second, if a man wants to fuck me in public,  or I'm in public and the opportunity arises,  I'm not gonna waste time.  Been fucked on the dance floor, the beach, in the parks, men's rooms, reststops, hotel windows both night and day. I'm a proud cock worshipper. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love being watched while sucking cock and getting fucked raw. 

It shows to others that I’m a true raw cumdump who takes any cock and load.