Exhibitionist Barebacker

constructionguy

There is nothing hotter for this pig than being spit-roasted in front of an audience - totally turns me on.  And I know that as soon as one cock pulls out, another one will go it.  Love to video being fucked too.  Oink!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Drillmedeeply

Love gettink fucked while others watch. Recently was sucking a nice cock with the door opened, someone came up,behind me with a huge thick cock and worked it deep in me.  After he shot his load, four others took their turn before the cock I,was sucking unloaded down my throat.

12 hours ago, Drillmedeeply said:

Love gettink fucked while others watch. Recently was sucking a nice cock with the door opened, someone came up,behind me with a huge thick cock and worked it deep in me.  After he shot his load, four others took their turn before the cock I,was sucking unloaded down my throat.

Now that's hog heaven!  OINK!!!

my fave activity is getting in the bathhouse public sling blindfolded on a busy night and taking load after load from anonymous strangers lining up to breed me. also love getting gangbanged on a bathhouse fuckbench so i can suck strangers cocks while other strangers fuck me raw.pic is me in the bathhouse sling on a 44 anonymous load night at the bathhouse without seeing a single breeder

fullsizeoutput_2d3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

totally love being fucked and bred in front of a crowd at sex parties and clubs. I also find as a pig bottom it helps get other tops hard and as one pulls out you generally find another piece of my heaven, cock, being slid into you.

20 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

my fave activity is getting in the bathhouse public sling blindfolded on a busy night and taking load after load from anonymous strangers lining up to breed me. also love getting gangbanged on a bathhouse fuckbench so i can suck strangers cocks while other strangers fuck me raw.pic is me in the bathhouse sling on a 44 anonymous load night at the bathhouse without seeing a single breeder

fullsizeoutput_2d3.jpeg

Dude,

Always wanted to be forced into letting few aanonymous guys raw gloryhole fuck my raw boypussy to cum inside, then possibly get forcibly put in the fuck bench, sling, or open door showing my legs tied to arms and raw boypussy exposed and shown off to all men...

Tell me: When you let all 44 faceless perverts stab their bareback cocks inside to fuck your boycunt until spurting, it feels as awesome having each cock wrecking your faggot cummy boypussy as I think? If that's the case, then I gotta get my raw boypussy publicly raw fucked and seeded by lots of horny men....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I love to be watched being a piggy faggot bottom slut! Like to watch the watchers jostle for position to watch and get in line to be next. When I first started going to adult bookstores (years and years ago) I would almost always leave my booth door unlocked and cracked open, so anyone passing could see me sucking the Cock through the gloryhole or the Man in the booth with me. I have been fucked and used in shady no-tell motels with the curtains open and the lights on for any to see. When I drove a semi, I got fucked in the sleeper with the curtains open and the dome light on...I've even been bent over the dash and fucked in my truck. I'm not ashamed of who I am and I see no reason to hide it! 

I have 2 boys I host for fuck party - one asian now 22 yo; one south asian now 23 years old.  both are natural cum dumps.  they love being the center of party with daddy tops and they are the only bottom.  I love watching them get loaded in both ends.  but what I really like is the time we spend alone after the party ends.  cum dripping from their ass, a mouth that smells and tastes like cum

• Like 2

Guest Porthos

I used to go to the local park to hook up. As its in the middle of the city there are a lot of people but there used to be a wooded area that was a bit out of the way and secluded, yet only a few hundred yards away was a ring road around the lake that was quite active. Although shielded you could still hear people and even catch glimpses of them through the trees. One time I met up with a black guy who was cruising me. Eventually I was on my back in the dirt with my pants off, legs up and his 8" cock pounding me. He was very vocal and moaned a lot which scared me a bit as someone might hear. As he's fucking me I glance over and see a hot guy jerking off while watching us....What a turn on. A few minutes later the black guy shoots his load in me. The reason I remember it so vividly is that 3-4 weeks later I came down with the flu....turned out to be the fuck flu....that was the day I was pozzed while someone watched

On 8/26/2018 at 10:57 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

fullsizeoutput_2d3.jpeg

WOW, that is a perfect night!!

• 5 weeks later...