Exhibitionist Barebacker

constructionguy

• 1 month later...

I really get off on being watched while I'm getting fucked and sucking cock.

It started when I was young and just able to go into bars.  I went into a leather bar on a very hot night, so I went in shirtless and sat at the bar. It wasn't long before a beer appeared before me.  I looked across the bar and two rough looking guys in chaps and harnesses nodded at me and raised their beers.  I smiled back at them and drank the beer they had sent over.  I had gone in there with every intention of getting my ass fucked so I was happy when these guys came over and sat on each side of me.

After I said hi and thanked them for the beer,we talked and before I knew it they had another two beers down me. I was feeling pretty good and both had their hands all over me.  One slid his hand down my back, under my jeans and was feeling my ass crack eventually working his way to my hungry hole,  I didn't resist and worked my ass back on the stool so he could finger my hole, which he quickly did.  He looked at me and said "we were hoping you were a bottom" which I confirmed. I expected them to ask me to go home with them, but instead they asked me to come with them.

I went with them downstairs where there was another dimly lit bar area.  There were lots of guys down there, some were naked,  I saw some guys were getting sucked, which got me excited.  The two guys that took me down there smiled at me and one started kissing me while the other was taking off my shoes and my jeans so i was completely naked. I didn't resist and my cock got immediately erect.  The guys both took out their cocks and I got on my knees and sucked on both of them.  

They got real hard, lifted me up, bent me over and took turns fucking my ass raw in front of everyone.  Because I was new, it attracted a bunch of the guys down there to come over and watch.  I thought it would be awkward, but instead it really turned me on and I loved having all those guys watch me taking both of their loads.  I ended up sucking a lot more cocks down there that night and took a few more loads in my ass before the place close.  Ever since that night I have been a real exhibitionist bare backer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 26
  • Thanks 1

Especially enjoy being fucked at the bathouse or sex club, usually hit the poppers, get on all fours on the bench and wait for that great feeling of a cock finding my hole, hands on my hips and that throbbing of my tops seed being pumped into cunt. Secretly hoping their are other tops standing stroking waiting for their turn to breed me deep.

• 8 months later...

I love to fuck in public.. Went two Weeks ago to the sauna and fucked 9 guys of which 8 bare. All with an audience! Three of them I bare stealthed by slipping off the condom while fucking and one of them I actually shot my cum deep inside after I managed to loose the rubber and his tight bare hungry ass sucked my cock deep inside him. Never done something like this before and was tested neg a few weeks ago.. Just hope I still am when I test next time.. If not.. It was one of the hottest nights I ever had!

• Upvote 6

Yeah I totally get off on being fucked and bred in public places like Slammers in FTL or bath houses, sex parties. Love doing it on video and posting it too. Nothing like getting up in the morning and seeing that 1,000 guys jerked off to my videos the night before. Its intoxicating. I'd like to do it with you ConstuctionGuy. Hot man.

Check out my blog if you haven't www.tigermilner.com

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Guest 24collegekid420

Id to be fucked in public. So far I haven't been able to have the pleasure. I've been to bath house left door open and been fucked. But I'd love to bent over my balcony and force fucked. At the pool get fucked by all the men. Fucked at work.

Couple weeks ago went to the Hole at Jackhammer.  Never been there before.  Had a great time there, was more in mood to get cock sucked and maybe suck some cock.  One guy got me hard and then a group came around me to watch.  Had to make the first move and slide into one of the sluts there.  Could tell he'd had at least one load up there.  Wore him out and he didn't make me cum.  Another guy took his place and after topping him a while he couldn't take it.  Another guy asked me how I could keep going as long as I did.  Totally hot showing off for the guys there.

• Upvote 3

Couple weeks ago went to the Hole at Jackhammer.  Never been there before.  Had a great time there, was more in mood to get cock sucked and maybe suck some cock.  One guy got me hard and then a group came around me to watch.  Had to make the first move and slide into one of the sluts there.  Could tell he'd had at least one load up there.  Wore him out and he didn't make me cum.  Another guy took his place and after topping him a while he couldn't take it.  Another guy asked me how I could keep going as long as I did.  Totally hot showing off for the guys there.

Love the Hole. Especially for the Bear Naked Chicago parties, and other similar parties, when they open up all the back areas. Such a fucking turn on to get plowed in the sling there, while hot leather men and bears stand around drinking and getting ready to take their turn.

• Upvote 2

Yeah I totally get off on being fucked and bred in public places like Slammers in FTL or bath houses, sex parties. Love doing it on video and posting it too. Nothing like getting up in the morning and seeing that 1,000 guys jerked off to my videos the night before. Its intoxicating. I'd like to do it with you ConstuctionGuy. Hot man.

Check out my blog if you haven't www.tigermilner.com

I'm headed to FTL in May for the Fetish Factory Memorial Day weekend parties.  I was in FLT a couple of years ago and didn't make it to Slammers but I did hit up the Clubhouse II.

A few months ago I was in Birmingham's infamous sex club. The beer had gone fown quite well so a little less shy than normal. A stocky skin head sort of bear gave me the eye. Remember him as a good kisser, and we snuck into a cubicle. All was going well and he then backed on to my raw cock, I was enjoying the fuck and taking my time, and I'm blaming the beer, I asked whether I could fuck him over the motorcycle. Told him I wanted guys to see me fuck him raw.

He let me and it was pretty hot.

• Upvote 1

I too love to be fucked in public. At the bathhouse I get in the sling and once the first guy is fucking me a crowd starts. After the top cums in me I love when the guys watching ask the top if they can fuck me raw. Love the crowd cheering on the top to breed me.

• Upvote 1