Exhibitionist Barebacker

constructionguy

When I was 18, I started going to an old school adult theatre in Akron, Ohio.  In the "olden days", many adult theaters were simply old standard theaters in rough parts of cities.  This one met that bill, old, rough part of town, mixed audience---but it was one of the few places where a young queer could go for wide open sex.

The front row was "reserved" for the guys who had no problem fucking and sucking in full view of the other men.  I think it was my third visit when I figured out the front row stuff.....and started taking cock in public...

It was a turn on then....and all these years later it is still at turn on.

• Upvote 2

When I was working in Indianapolis some years back, I often went to one of the bath houses there whenever I could.  I always enjoyed the action in the steam sauna where I usually found somewhere between five and six guys in there at any one time.  It took me a while to get into the swing of things, but finally I got into sucking guys while in there while sitting on the benches.  Usually the guys would stand while I (and other guys) would suck them.  On one visit, I was in the sauna, sucking some guy who gestured he wanted to sit down, so I got up and moved over with him and bent over to continue sucking him.  Another guy moved in from behind me and opened up my ass cheeks and began fucking me.  The response surrounding us was great as they cheered us on.  

I found really enjoyed being fucked in public, and in future visits found myself asking the guy with whom I was going to play to leave the door open, particularly when fucking me in a private room.  I just loved being seen taking cock like that, and even now can honestly say I've lost all inhibitions about public sex. 

I went to cumunion at Steamworks Berkeley Friday night.  Started sucking a hot young otter in the sauna room ... nice 8 inch cock.  Then sat on his dick until he blew his load in me ... a crowd gathered which was so hot.  Was awesome to feel his cum dripping out of my ass and down my leg for everyone to see when walking around later. 

Edited by EastBayRawVers

Guest 24collegekid420

I love to get fucked and be watched. My ass goes in to overdrive. At the bathhouse and when out and about, I am always commando and showing I am ready to be fucked. Have taken dick in public and was fucked once in a bar. My babysitter fucked me several times in public when I was young.

I have had sex in semi-public spaces like sex clubs and bathhouses before, but only recently has some of this sex been bareback. Being witnessed having fun sex is nice regardless of whether or not there's a condom involved. From my perspective, the only difference between this public sex being with condoms and being bareback is that the latter is more transgressive, perhaps a bit more teasing: I won't be doing bareback with anyone but the guy I'm doing it with.

When I lived in LA, used to LOVE fucking the guys at the Slammer in the sling in front of everyone.  Huge turn on to fuck in front of others

I know this is old but...   Slammer was a great place to get get raw dick while guys watched.   I also could never resist just bending over in the dark room with my lubed hole out for anyone to fuck.  There were a few nights I ended up manhandled and taking dick in there for hours...   i learned a lesson on the second time when I lost my pants...  just get naked first...   

• Upvote 3

Enjoy fucking in public. Have been to several Cumunion parties in Chicago at Steamworks.

Last time I was there, in September, fucked a dude in the sling in the open area on the third floor. Was third in line to top a college age guy. I was third in line, when i got there, his hole was cummy and slick. Felt good using the other cum loads as lube.

He was sucking a black cock as i was fucking him. Black dude was in him as soon as i pulled out.

always a good time.

• Upvote 10

Enjoy fucking in public. Have been to several Cumunion parties in Chicago at Steamworks.

God damn.  Love going to Steamworks in Chicago, but haven't had the pleasure of attending a Cumunion party yet.  Have always enjoyed fucking and being fucked in the sling (or in one of the "jail beds", or in the gloryhole room, or the steam room, or ... well, yeah. :D ).

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Porthos

Met up with a super hot black guy a few times one summer in the city park in the woods....Some of the best uninhibited, passionate sex I've ever had....One time the guy had me on my back on the ground legs up getting fucked bareback. The guy fucking me was pretty loud, moaning as he was thrusting in me, especially as he got closer to cumming. While I was getting fucked I noticed a hot young guy watching us...His cock was out and he was jerking off. After we were finished my top left and the young guy came over. He said it was so hot seeing that huge black cock in my hairy hole and couldn't believe I would fuck without a condom. He asked me if i Was worried about geeting AIDS. I told him I loved raw cock and that it felt so much better.....The ironic thing is the blak guy is the one that ended up pozzing me....In fact that session could have been the one that did...Came down with the fuck flu about 4-5 weeks later and tested poz 6 months later.