constructionguy

Exhibitionist Barebacker

114 posts in this topic

... if he only knew how hot it would be to make out with him while guys used me for his pleasure ... 

You should tell him how hot you find this scenario. He might find it interesting enough to give it a try. My fuckbuddy and I love to make out or 69 with each other while were both taking poz cock and loads in the ass in front of an audience. Can't argue with your opinion that it would be hot because I know from experience that it is.  ;)

all of you make me so jealous and envious.  I would love to be chain fucked with many others watching and waiting their turn.  But it hasn't happened yet probably because there are no venues in my city and I don't travel much.  But goodness it sounds like a great idea.

I love being an exhibitionist at the bathhouses and sex clubs.  Especially love to get fucked bareback in the steamroom at Midtowne Spa in L.A. and at Club San Diego.

This is me outdoors, I never ask beforehand, maybe afterwards. I post an invitation on a site here in Norway, go to the aderticed place, undress, lube up and wait. Usually get 3-4 loads both in mouth and ass

gallery_53458_5729_65466.jpg

Yup Nielchase, nothing better than bareback fuck in the woods...oink, oink!!!

Absolutely. I'll admit I wasn't at first (I've posted about it before), but got drawn into it unexpectedly. 

Every time I say I'm just watching a friend get fucked ... I wind up being tag teamed after lol. 

Club Orlando is my fave bathhouse. 

bare in the woods, ummmmmmmmmmmmm.   HOT

Nothing better for me than getting fucked bareback while others watch - hoping they will join in after :)    wish i could get more or find some bb parties around here!!  

I really MUST get to the sauna after payday and see if i can get multiple loads pumped into me again - in public ;)

Anyone local wanna strap me into a sling or fuck bench and pimp my ass out?  Married but no load refused ;)P1010079_1024x768.JPG

For me was one time at the nudist beach in ibiza.... was followed by a hot irish guy into woods and he slipped bare inside my ass. Soon 4 guys were around watching the show, all of them took turns inside my ass also bare. They started cumming while watching but for the last guy i kept ridding hard until he said he was going to shoot, i pushed hard and let him breed me deep.