Craigslist Load from Daddy

This is my first story. I'm posting on here and it happened to me last night.

I'll start with my stats. I'm 19, 6 feet, 2 inches, 135 pounds. I don't bottom often, so I'm really tight.

I was horny so I put an ad on craigslist, and got quite a few responses. The first two guys with whom I met used protection, so the experiences weren't anything special, but they did fuck like mad and loosened me up a bit. After I got back from having hooked up with them, I checked my email, where I found guy had replied to my ad who stood out from the rest. He was a 45 year old married man who said he hadn't cum in over a week. Excitedly I emailed him and told him to meet me in the parking lot of a local grocery store.

I met him there I jumped in his SUV, and we drove out to find a place to fuck around. We pulled into an unlit parking lot, and I jumped into the backseat and removed my clothing as he watched, his cock hardening as I stripped off each article of clothing. I reached over and felt his cock for the first time: it was about six inches and getting thick. I sucked him off for awhile and he grew in my mouth to about seven inches, nice and thick.

I laid on my back in the backseat of his SUV, and spread my legs, resting them on the front and rear seats. As he lubed his cock with Vaseline, I lubed my ass, knowing I was about to take the thickest cock I had ever had. He lined up his now rock hard cock with my hole and slowly started pushing inside of me, thrust in deep, and held it there waiting for me to adjust to his thickness. I then gave him the okay and he started thrusting. He pulled his cock out all the way to the head, and then slammed back in, balls-deep. He picked up the pace and fucked me hard for a good five minutes. I was in lust, no pain, just pleasure and was loved every second. His breathing grew heavy, so I knew he we was about to unload. He thrust inside me as deep as he could. I felt his cock pulsating as he coated my insides with his seed.

He apologized for not warning me, then slowly pulled out. I tightened my hole to prevent any leakage, checking to see just how much cum was in my ass. I could tell he left a lot of liquid in my ass, it seemed there was so much up there that I had had a enema. I asked how it had been since the last time he blew his load, and he answered it had been a month.

As we cleaned-up, a smile formed on my face. He drove me back to my car and we said our goodbyes. I smiled all the way home, and passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 3