Chicago or Toronto

nipplepigny1

for the first time I am traveling with the intention of getting a bunch of loads up my ass. Does anybody know which is a better city to get that done in, Chicago or Toronto? I will be traveling from September 18th thru September 22nd. Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Tough call. The two cities are about the same size. I've gotten loads at both the Chicago and Toronto Steamworks. I live in Toronto, so I am partial to Toronto. Toronto has a wide variety of barebackers, and, compared to Chicago, it's more densely populated, which makes traveling from one load to another easier. On the other hand, Chicago has a kind of gruff-ness to it. Something about that midwestern cock is HOT. Not that you asked about it but, Montreal has hotter, nastier men than both cities, but it doesn't have nearly as many men. Montreal makes me horny.

So if I had to choose between Chicago and Toronto. I guess I'd go with Toronto. But it depends on your preference.

I have been to both cities. I can't really speak for Toronto because when I was there, I was visiting family and family friends for a few days, so hooking up wasn't really on the agenda.

Chicago, I can speak volumes for. When I was there just two months ago, I was getting hit up on BBRT left and right with guys who seemed serious about hooking up. I did hook up a few times there. Chicago dudes, on top of being all around nice guys, also are a lot of fun to mess around with. If you go to Chicago, you definitely should have no problem getting action. A lot of it in fact.

Toronto seems like it has a large gay population and a very active scene, so judging by that, it's probably not a bad call. Then again, New York has a huge scene, but from my experience (NY being my home territory), NY guys seem impossible to hook up with spur of the moment.

My verdict: Chicago is a sure shot. Can't speak from experience for Toronto. Have fun wherever you go.