American Straight Boy in London

Cum dripped out of my swollen, gaping hole as I pulled my briefs up and stood to crack my back. It’s funny, I thought as I felt the backside of my briefs become damp with sperm, three weeks ago I never would have thought to let a man cum inside me, and now, I couldn’t get enough. That was before I had met Simon; however, before Simon had told me how hot I was, how much he liked me; before he had eaten out my hole till he could slide three fingers inside of me without resistance; and before he had charmed me to let him slip, just the tip of his fat cock into my hole raw.

I slid my hand down the backside of my briefs and felt my wet hole. The sounds of the others came through the closed door clearly; there were still plenty of me out there. I can go just a few more rounds, I thought, and kicked off my slightly damp underwear.

My name is Justin, I’m twenty five and just finished my last year of grad school. At five foot ten I’m not the tallest of men, but I’m what my ex-girlfriend called “Nerd hot.” The short of guy you see with unkempt hair, dark rimmed slightly unfashionable glasses, and a tweed jacket with elbow patches and you think he’s sort of cute but nothing special until they take their clothes off and you realize that tweed jacket and button down shirt were hiding a tight six pack, broad chest and a sizable amount of chest hair. I had one girl actually laugh in surprise when I took my pants of the first time and she saw my seven-inch soft cock. For the past twenty-five years I have identified as 97% straight, every once in a while I’ve come across a guy that does it for my but that’s pretty rare and rarer still would be the circumstances under which anything would happen. I am, however, a liberal man of the modern era and so when I was in London visiting my Stepbrother and he invited me to go to the gay bar with his friends, I was more then happy to attend.

Ryan, who had always been the more athletic masculine of the two of us, had come out to his mother and my father when he was fifteen; I was sixteen at the time. Most of my friends thought that I should be weirded out by this (“What if he’s checking you out after you get out of the shower?”) but I never was. Ryan was not one of the 3% of guys that I’m attracted too although I did find out after catching him in bed with one of his boyfriends over a summer break in college that he had a massive cock.

After college Ryan had started working for a publishing company and soon after was transferred to their offices in London. At twenty-four he already had a massive flat near to the city center and a damn nice office in their high-rise office. When I graduated for grad school I decided to fly to England for the summer before looking for work and visit Ryan for a while. Two nights after I got there Ryan invited me to join him and his friends at a gay bar downtown. Having just finished a long semester of school I was down for drinking where ever. So we got dressed, Ryan in a pair of tight jeans and a black wife beater that showed off his broad football player chest and his massive arms, he honestly looked like Rugby Ken; and I in a slim fit button down shirt and loose fitting jeans.

It was at the bar that I met Simon. He came in late, a little bit after all of the others, and took the only available seat in the little booth (next to me) that six of us now occupied in the corner of this bar. The six-foot three, black haired, blue eyed, pail skinned god smiled as he slid in next to me. “Ayope, ‘o’s this then,” he ask in a gruff south London accent.

“My step brother Justin, he’s straight so put your cock back in your pants,” answered Ryan, a slight twinge of a British accent had started to color the edges of his words in the years sense he’d moved here.

“Eh, he’s aright. Ain’t yeh Justin?” Simon asked me.

I laughed a little and nodded trying to remain calm, I had never been so attracted to a guy in my entire life. He wore no shirt, claiming it had had gotten soaked in the rain just a little bit ago. His small pink nipples stood erect out of a thick coat of dark hair all across is massive pecks. Tight blue jeans hugged his muscular legs, and the outline of his cock running down his left pant leg was obvious. He was stunningly masculine in his appearance and domineer.

The rest of the party continued to talk and Simon quickly jumped into the conversation. I didn’t know what I wanted from him but I wanted something. I wanted him somehow. As he chatted with his friends his hand slid from the table and slowly made it’s way to rest on my leg just above the knee.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

We spent a good long while in the club, my stepbrother and some of his friends eventually going off to dance somewhere, and I staying behind in the booth drinking what would turn out to be a few too many beers. Simon was with me almost all night and the more I drank the more I found my gaze drifting to his pale blue eyes.

Sometime later Ryan returned and suggested that we all go back to his place for a few more beers. As the little party gathered their things and headed towards the door I felt Simon’s hand gently graze my ass as he past, my cock leapt. Back at Ryan’s place the drinks continued to flow and the guys stated to drop off steadily, and eventually I excused myself to the guest room I was staying in to turn in for the night.

I stripped off my clothes and ran my hand down my tight furry abs to my semi stiff cock thinking about Simon. Never before had a guy effected me the way that he did, I fell onto the bed my cock now completely hard and started to jerk myself off my free hand roaming all over my body. I didn’t hear the door open, in fact I didn’t hear anything till in his thick South London accent Simon said, “Well that’s a much bigger cock then I would have guessed.”

I scrambled to cover myself but as I was laying on top of the sheets there was nothing much I could do but try and his by rock hard eight and a half inched behind my hands.

“Dunny try and hide it,” said Simon, “looks like you could use a hand in fact.” He clambered up onto the bed a wide wicked smile spreading across his face. I froze not knowing what to expect as Simon crawled up between my legs, pulled his shirt off over his head to expose his muscular dark haired torso, and swallowed my cock. No girl had ever sucked my cock like that, it was as if Simon had unhinged his jaw and swallowed my cock whole. I groaned and tried to mutter, “No, I’m straight,” but the words died in my mouth, instead I put my hands on the back of his head pulling him down onto my cock.

My breathing had quickened and I was seconds away from cuming when Simon let my cock spring from his mouth. “You ever had a bloke suck your cock before?”

“No, I’m… well… I’m straight,” I said lamely.

“Doesn’t matter to me, what matters is if it felt good.”

“It certainly did, I almost came just then.”

“That’s why I stopped.” He shifted his weight slightly and shucked his jeans, now wearing only a pair of tiny brightly colored briefs. “You have an amazing cock,” he continued kissing my cock head, “and balls.” He drew first one nut and then the other into his mouth before sucking the both in. I rocked my hips forward giving him better access to my balls, my ass lifting slightly off the bed as I did so. In one swift motion before I really knew what was happening Ryan had my knees pressed into my chest and his slightly stubbly face buried in my hole, his tongue swirling around my virgin home.

No one had ever eaten me out before and I moaned loudly. It had never occurred to me how amazing this could feel and Simon was certainly an expert at these things. His tongue flicked and darted of my hole sending bolts of electricity through my whole body as I relaxed into him. He pressed his tongue into me, lapping at my hole and slowly my hole began to open for him allowing his probing tongue inside. I gasped as my ass was penetrated for the first time by his tongue. Simon shifted around a bit, his mouth never leaving my hole and I could tell he was taking off his tight pants. Something new touched my ass; his hands spread my cheeks wide as he slid one finger next to his tongue and carefully slipped it inside of me.

It was like nothing I had never felt before, and nothing like I had imagined it would feel like. He slowly penetrated my hole with his finger still lapping about the invading digit with his talented tongue. My cock was throbbing, and I felt hornier then I had in my entire life, loud lust filled moans escaped my mouth without me being conscious of doing it.

“You’ll have all the lads in here you keep moaning like that,” Simon said taking his mouth off my hole for the first time in almost ten minutes. I was panting, sweat glistened on my chest, and precum dripped from my cock like a leaking faucet. “You ever sucked a cock before,” he asked, his finger still knuckle deep inside me. I shook my head no. “Why don’t you get mine down your throat then, least way it’ll keep you quiet.” He shifted so that his body was now over mine, his cock dangling over my mouth, my knees still bent into my chest and his finger still deep in my ass.

I had never been this close to man’s cock before, although I had thought about it. His uncut, thick, veiny, still swelling cock hung before me a little glint of precum slipping from the slowly retracting foreskin. My mouth watered. Slowly I lifted my head and opened my mouth taking just the tip in. He tasted salty and sweet and I loved it. I opened wider and took more of his cock into my mouth. Simon slowly lowered his hips so that my head once again rested on the pillows but his cock was firmly lodged down my throat. I moaned around his cock as Simon’s mouth returned to my hole and he quickly prepped me for another thick finger.

Only about half his cock would fit down my throat as it grew and Simon slowly fucked it in and out of my mouth occasionally making me gag. As he throat fucked me he worked two, then three, and then four fingers inside me hole. I was so horny I was practically fucking myself back onto his stretching fingers. After the fourth finger was in for a few moments he pulled them all out, pulled his cock from my mouth and spun around. He now lay on top of me, or noses almost touching, his body keeping my legs pinned to my chest, and his cock resting between my spit slicked cheeks.

He rocked his hips to and fro a little rubbing his cock up and down my crack as he stared at me with those brilliant blue eyes. “You have the most amazing ass, and your hole is so fucking hairy,” he said, and then after a long time he looked right into my eyes and said, “I want to fuck you.”

I had been so over whelmed by what had been happening I hadn’t even thought that this might be coming, but as soon as I heard the question I knew my answer. “I want you to fuck my virgin hole.”

Simon needed no more permission then that; he lined up his cock head with my well fingered hole and pushed slightly. He kept a tight grip on my ankles as he did so. It hurt a little at first but then it changed and it was like the fingers. I felt him stretching me out, forcing my hole even wider as he slid deeper and deeper into me. Precum was poring from my cock, and lighting bolts of pleasure wrapped through me.

“I’m half way in, how do you feel,” he asked.

“Give me all of it.” There was none of the pain I had expected and now I longed to feel him fuck me.

It took several more minutes before Simon’s considerable length was all pressed into my gut, and then several more minutes before we moved again. Once Simon was sure I was used to it he pulled back out again and pressed in faster, he did this several more times each time getting a little faster until there was no doubting that he was fucking me. I grunted with each stroke trying to keep quiet say Simon wrecked my hole.

He shifted so that he was sitting up more, holding onto my hips for leverage he pounded his big fat cock into my virgin hole.

“Fuck you’re tight, I’m not going to last long,” he said. I didn’t care though so long as he would make me feel like this again. “I’m gonna blow my load inside of you. Do you want that? You want my load?”

“Yes cum inside me,” I said without thinking. The rhythmic thumping of flesh on flesh had replaced my heartbeat as the rhythm of my driving force and sweat pored off of each of us.

“I’m so close,” he whispered, his face contorted with the effort to stave off orgasm for a few moments more, but it was too much.  He slammed as deep into me as he could and fired off his load. I groaned much to loudly as I felt his hot seed spill into my guts, knowing in the back of my mind that I should be scared, that I shouldn’t be doing this, but I wanted it so badly.  Simon shook a little as he came and then held still, his cock still inside of me for a long moment.  Then he kissed me hard on the lips and pulled out of me.  We fell asleep in each other’s arms, Simon's cock nestled between my ass cheeks as if ready to leap back inside as soon as possible. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 1

When I woke up the next morning Simon was gone. I stretched and rubbed a finger across my still slightly tender hole, feeling the slight stickiness left by his cum. My cock twitched slightly as I thought about what had happened the night before. I swung me feet out of the bed, grabbed a pair of gym shorts from the floor, and tugging them on, headed into the kitchen to make some coffee.

The door to Ryan’s bedroom was open I can could see two of Ryan’s friends still sprawled out across his bed, another passed out on the couch. Just as I was pouring water into the top of the coffee maker, Ryan came in the front door covered in sweat, just back from his morning run.

“Oh good, coffee,” he whispered, so as not to wake up the various sleepers around the apartment, crossing over to the little kitchen. He stood a few feet away from me waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. I didn’t know what it was but something in his eyes made me a little uneasy and then he said, “Simon told me what happened.”

“What?” I stammered.

“That he fucked you. I always guessed that you weren’t completely straight, but I never guessed that he was your type though.”

“I’ve never done.…”

“…anything like that before.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“So he was your first.”

Ryan inched closer to me.

“Yeah, I guess he was.”

“So are you his now?

“What?”

“Did he claim you?”

I had no idea what he meant. “No.”

“Too bad,” Ryan was now very close to me, closer then I think we had been in a long time. “Simon’s pretty good about sharing, knows that I like sloppy seconds.” He put his hands on my hips and drew my crotch to his, both of us starting to tent out or gym shorts a little bit.

I suddenly found myself looking at Ryan quite differently, I guess being my stepbrother, I had never considered him an option but now that he was making the first move my opinion was quickly changing. I looked down at his broad powerful body, the massive pecs slick with sweat, the thin treasure trail of light brown hair (naturally the only hair on his torso) leading down into his skimpy black running shorts now bulging with his semi, the stench of man that wafted off of him all suddenly became very attractive to me. My cock throbbed and I suddenly knew what I wanted, I wanted to get fucked again, and Ryan was no longer my stepbrother but a means to that end. I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips, tasting the sweat that lingered there, and said, “We don’t need Simon for that.  I’ll share with you any time.”

Ryan smiled and kissed me hard, shoving his tongue in my mouth. The coffee completely forgotten, we tumbled into my vacant bedroom and hurriedly disrobed. Ryan’s cock was even bigger then I remembered, and was thick, with an angry looking vein running across the top, and surrounded by a thick bunch of light brown pubes.  It was beautiful.

I made to get on my knees and suck his cock as I had done for Simon but Ryan had other plans.  He grabbed my shoulders, spun me around, pushing me down onto the bed on all fours, grabbed hold of my ass cheeks and spread them wide before burying his face in my hairy crack.  After a moment Ryan stopped and said, “Did he cum in you?”

“Yes,” I said a little sheepishly, feeling bright red flush rise up me cheeks.

“Even better,” Ryan said and resumed eating out my ass. I groaned as his tongue made short work of opening me back up. After a few minutes he stopped again, pressing his finger inside me and said, “Is that what you want me to do? Fuck your tight pink hole till I cum inside of you.”

The answer was simple: yes, but all I managed to do was stammer, “I… uh… well… I…”

“Just say it,” he twisted his finger inside of me more, “once you admit what you want it’s much easier to get it.”

“I want you to fuck me and cum in my ass,” I blurted out.

“Good.” He pulled the finger from my hole. “Now bend over the bed with your feet on the floor and your chest resting on the mattress. Now that you’ve been fucked once, and, knowing you were fucked by Simon, you were fucked good and hard, so I’m gonna really pound your hole.”

I heard his spit on my hole and, I presume, his cock, and then felt the warm pressure of his cock head pressing against my recently virgin ass hole.  Ryan hadn’t spent nearly as long eating out my ass as had Simon, and for that matter, it felt as though his cock was thicker then Simon's, so it took a good deal of force for him to break into my hole, but finally my sphincter gave way and his cock head popped inside of me. I groaned in pleasure as he slowly sank the rest of his cock into me.  His cock felt amazing.  A little painful, but mostly amazing. Jesus, why hadn't we come up with this sooner? I thought.  After what had to be almost three minutes of slow penetration Ryan’s pubes came to rest against my ass.

“Man you’re tight, and just after getting fucked by Simon too. You’re ass was made for fucking.”  With that, Ryan began to fuck me slowly, remarking “I can feel come of Simon’s cum inside of your hole, lubing up my cock.” He built up speed quickly until he was fucking my ass with a quick, decisive rhythm. I shivered as his cock slammed into me. I wanted it so bad.

Ryan had hold of my hips, and was pulling me back to meet his thrusts, which drove his cock deeper into my ass.  It felt as though he had bust through another barrier, diving deeper into my hole then before.  My own cock was dripping precum like mad, but bounced around completely forgotten.

“You’re so fucking tight I’m not going to last long, I’m gonna lube you up with my cum now and then you can spend the rest of the day riding me before Simon comes over again tonight.”

My heart skipped a beat at the thought of having Simon inside me again. Ryan started to pant, slamming into me even harder, his hands shaking slightly. “Oh fuck. Oh, fuck. I’m gonna cum,” he said, “You want my load inside of you?”

“Yes, shoot your load inside my hole,” I panted back.

“I’m cuming,” he said, although he didn't need to tell me.  I could feel his cock exploding inside my ass. His cock throbbed and pulsed as he flooded my guts and, when his balls were drained, he collapsed forward onto my back.  We were both covered in sweat.

“There is something else I should tell you,” he whispered, his body still trembling slightly, “Simon and I, well really all of our friends who are probably going to end up fucking you, are poz.  So you now have two massive poz loads inside your hole.”

I froze for a moment, and then realized that I didn’t care.  At that moment with my stepbrother’s nine inch cock still unloading inside of me, I didn’t give a damn about consequences or anything else.  I just wanted too always feel the wonderful fullness I experienced from having cock and cum in me.

“I don’t care,” I quite calmly replied.

“That’s good 'cause you weren’t getting a choice.”

“I didn’t know your stepbrother was up for grabs,” said a voice from the doorway.

Ryan's cock still deep in my hole, every so slowly softening, we both turned to find the youngest of Ryan’s friends standing in the doorway, rubbing an obvious hard on through his shorts.  It was Tommy, the twenty year old, ginger haired, Irish boy.  He smiled wickedly and remarked “I haven’t gotten any in a few days,” adding "Mind if I have a go?”

“Simon broke him in last night for the first time, but his ass is still fucking tight,” Ryan said, “but it’s up to Justin.”

Ryan’s cock slipped from my hole, and with that I stood up, turned to face Tommy, a thin drip of cum running down my leg as I did so. “Well,” I said to the ginger standing the doorway, “Strip.  Let's see what you’re working with."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14