Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?

rawTOP

Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?

• Versatile Top
    • Versatile
    • Versatile Bottom
    • Bottom
    • Don't Do Anal - Just Oral, S/M, etc.

• Administrators

Just wondering what the make up of people is on here... The poll for bottoms that I put out earlier today had a lot more responses than the poll for tops... So I'm wondering if most of you guys are bottoms...

Typing at this time, the poll shows 6 bottoms and 1 versatile Top. My experience of the gay scene and the S/M scene is that bottoms greatly outnumber Tops. I would have put it around 3 to 1. Given those facts, Tops can afford to pick and choose. Tops get to call the shots. Bottoms who want to get fucked regularly learn to give the Tops what they want.

I'm a submissive cumdump who gives the Tops what they want. I'm moving toward a position of being a "no cock or load refused" cumdump. I have a big uncut cock and I do fuck occasionally, but I'm not interested in hearing from other botttoms looking to get fucked. In an S/M relationship, I fuck guys at my Master's command. I do have hook ups with versatile Tops, but only where we swap fucks. I dislike being pushed into topping all the time.

I might upload some pics of my cock to my album.

• 3 months later...

100% Top.

Always looking for bottoms to breed. Into slutty bottoms that want their pussy used, especially total cumdump bitch boys. I don't suck dick. I don't give a shit if the bottom cums or not. I'm there to use and seed the bottom's fuckhole because I'm a top, and the bottom's purpose in life is to make my cock feel good and take my loads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

100% Top.

Always looking for bottoms to breed. Into slutty bottoms that want their pussy used, especially total cumdump bitch boys. I don't suck dick. I don't give a shit if the bottom cums or not. I'm there to use and seed the bottom's fuckhole because I'm a top, and the bottom's purpose in life is to make my cock feel good and take my loads.

You are the perfect top in my eyes ;)

Total sub bottom. i have never topped. i can't; it doesn't work for me. i have always been the one on my knees sucking, or taking a cock in my ass. even as a kid, i recognized other boys were leaders. i used to blow my h.s. buds without any reciprocation. getting fucked just naturally followed that.