Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?

rawTOP

Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?

• Versatile Top
    • Versatile
    • Versatile Bottom
    • Bottom
    • Don't Do Anal - Just Oral, S/M, etc.

• 10 months later...

When I was taking a short cut through the woods as a boy - I ran into 2 Bears - they taught me well - while Daddy bear was at work - his Fem bear training me being vers - fucking and wearing butt plugs - dressing a bit - now I love to be vers - more leaning towards Bttm !  :)

I started out as a complete top, but my cock was a bit too thick for some guys to handle so I learned to bottom.  Now I flip-flop a lot with guys, but actually prefer bottom if I had a choice.  Enjoy both top and bottom--I think a well-rounded gay guy should do both.

I started out as a total bottom (uncles and neighbors). When I started looking for sex for MY pleasure, I went all top. That didn't last very long and I found my true calling as a cumdump. Since then I like to think I've perfected my art, but I can ALWAYS use practice.  With my love of groups and orgies, I'd realized that there are more bottoms than tops and I tend to top about half of the time.