Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?

rawTOP

Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?

• Versatile Top
    • Versatile
    • Versatile Bottom
    • Bottom
    • Don't Do Anal - Just Oral, S/M, etc.

Guest Tallpike13

Since I lost my virginity I've a total bottom, total top, total bottom again, very bottom for a while. And now I'm verse, bottom for my partner top for everyone else. Don't flip, never liked, never will. Now I just want some ass. So many bottoms out here to fuck.

Hole-y hell, this poll is skewed toward bottoms. Not that I'm dragging it in the other direction much... Vers bottom; I like being on top too, but it's very much dependant on my mood. Whereas being on bottom, I can pretty much get into no matter what.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of oral as a finisher; always just felt like foreplay to me.

On 2010/9/23 at 10:12 PM, yunghungtop said:

100% Top.

Always looking for bottoms to breed. Into slutty bottoms that want their pussy used, especially total cumdump bitch boys. I don't suck dick. I don't give a shit if the bottom cums or not. I'm there to use and seed the bottom's fuckhole because I'm a top, and the bottom's purpose in life is to make my cock feel good and take my loads.

Sound so hot..... I love to have a top guy like you to fuck me 

• 3 months later...

Versatile.

The last time I was fucked I did cum without touching myself though.  That had never happened in the past.  I want that again.

Even though there are so many bottoms, it is difficult to find a guy who is willing to let me fuck him.  Guys are more likely to want to fuck me.

• Upvote 1

I confess I’m surprised by the poll results - I knew that Tops were in the minority, but to find nearly 45% of respondents claiming to be total bottoms seems excessive. I wonder if some who will occasionally Top are defaulting to “bottom” instead of “vers bottom”.

Myself, I’m functionally a total bottom first by the fact that I never got anything out of Topping, and then later by training that reinforced my bottom role. I recognize that being a total bottom places a burden on the overall balance, and places an extra responsibility on me to ensure that I provide the best possible fucking experience for any Top who chooses my ass for his pleasure. It is my job to blow his mind. I work hard at it. (Maybe too hard - I’m starting to have a problem with Tops shooting the moment the tip of their cock touches my cunt - I had to give a guy desensitizing lotion last week just so he could enter me(!).) I believe that every total bottom bears that responsibility, including the hard work and preparation that goes with it.

The problem with bottoms, to be candid, isn’t the number of them - it’s the number of “lazy bottoms” that just lie there and give mediocre ass and dilute the overall quality of the pool Tops have to choose from. I believe that if more bottoms learned how to make the experience outstanding for Tops, more men would become vers to take advantage of it. That’s my hypothesis, anyway.

• Upvote 1