Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?

rawTOP

Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?

• Versatile Top
    • Versatile
    • Versatile Bottom
    • Bottom
    • Don't Do Anal - Just Oral, S/M, etc.

Guest manfun456

After being 75% bottom for many years, more and more I'm turned on by dumping my load in young cum dump bottoms like I once was. I'm about 50/50 now. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I am versatile for the right guy. Most of my profiles, I put down vers/bottom. but If I am lucky to hook up with a guy that is str8 acting but not too masculine, I will definitely be vers, and top. The right enhancements help too, like wine or grass, and poppers.

I love assplay, to myself or using another guys ass.   Not too much into another guy playing with my ass and  I can’t explain why.  Luckily I found a fuck buddy who has been cool about me working on his ass.  I think he describes himself as a vers/top but when we get together he is usually ass up waiting in the bedroom.  I get to rim, tongue and slurp on his hole for as long as I want. We move on to fingers and toys and I try to open his hole as much as possible.  For now this is our play routine with ass slapping and cock sucking thrown in to keep the playtime exciting.  We’ve been meeting up a couple of times a month for about a year now and each time is as good as the last.   

• Like 1

It just struck me looking again at the poll that there are no entries for “Oral only”, yet at the bathhouse I frequently come across men who decline ass, saying they don’t fuck and are just there to get some head. I wonder if the poll result is skewed because this site is by definition intended for an audience of men interested in assfucking?

I put "bottom", although I am a little versatile. For the right younger twink, or the right TS, I am happy to top. But mostly, with men, with cock, I am a bottom who can turn into a complete bottom cockslut with the right man in charge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, biinmsp said:

I put "bottom", although I am a little versatile. For the right younger twink, or the right TS, I am happy to top. But mostly, with men, with cock, I am a bottom who can turn into a complete bottom cockslut with the right man in charge.

This is why I think this poll ends up showing an overabundance of men who are “bottom only”. I’ve put up a companion poll to differentiate between between the ‘mostly bottoms’* like @biinmsp above and those who attest to being ‘total bottoms’ like me. It would be helpful to give a clearer view of the actual makeup of the community if you would take a quick moment to weigh in there.

*I would say that these are actually more properly a subset of ‘vers bottoms’ than of ‘bottoms’ for purposes of the present poll, as they are versatile, just to a lesser degree. 

... Yeah, I know, what the hell difference does it actually really make, but just sayin’...

• 2 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I started out as a bottom, its still my primary position, yet as I experience more sex with other men, and started barebacking, I have noticed that I am topping a bit more; I have also never truly indentified as a bottom,  I started out that way because of my inexperience in the past, it was easier to let the guy I was with take charge.

So know I currently indentify as a Vers/Bttm.

Guest descartes70817

I'm at least 80% top because to me nothing feels as good as sliding my cock into a raw ass, but I love feeling a big cock pumping a hot load into my ass now and then