Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

• Administrators

Whether it's the dark room at a bar, or a sex club, or a bathhouse... Do you like taking loads when it's pitch black and you can't see who's fucking you? Do you try to feel them up and figure out what they might be like, or do you just let them fuck you with no clue who they are or what they're like?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Definitely the dark room thing! Who they are and what they're like doesn't matter. What matters is the cock and that my hole is there to please it!

Feeling the cock pop my asshole,then shoot deep inside,without knowing anything about the guy is way too hot! It's total primal sex-what guys are all about.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

definitely the dark room thing! Who they are and what they're like doesn't matter. What matters is the cock and that my hole is there to please it!

Feeling the cock pop my asshole,then shoot deep inside,without knowing anything about the guy is way too hot! It's total primal sex-what guys are all about.

oh man i got to find a dark room and try this, sounds so fuckin hot, to get my cunt used this way. No dark rooms around here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last night a friend and I went to the local gay Latin club. On Sundays during the summer months its College night and they sometimes open the dark room area. They don't do it often cause it is not legal here, but my friend knows the manager, and we knew it would be open last night. I love dark room play, it's a thrilling and exciting time, especially here, cause i'm all about me some Latin cock! The club wasnt that busy, but decent. We hang out and had some drinks, and i watched several hotties going in and out of there. Finally i followed a group in, and in seconds i had my mouth full of hot uncut cock. I was in there a good half hour or so, and sucked several cocks and had my hole fucked hard by several raw cocks, i dont even know how many different guys fucked me or unloaded in me. It is so exciting being in the pitch dark room, having the latin studs passing my ass around and taking turns fucking me, not knowing who they are, how many, or anything, other than walking out completely satisfied and my hole dripping with sweet latin cum. I dont like doing it all the time, cause i normally like seeing the guy that is seeding me, but every once an awhile its hot to be used like that.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 4

Dark rooms that you typically find in the sleazier bars (the ones I tend to stick to) are a ton of fun, but you usually can see at least a little bit of who's around you. I've only found one or two in my life where the room is totally dark...where you can't even see your hand in front of your face. It's very disorienting, which adds to the excitement. Something about everyone being blind seems to heighten the animal instincts and completely kills the inhibitions. The total randomness of who's fucking who is hot...it's not that there's a sub who's not in control...there's no-one's in control of the scene.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I adore dark rooms. I love the random connection of cock and ass. I certainly don't want to see the guy, just feel his cock, welcome the fuck, await the load with sweet anticipation, never to know whether it is charged, but knowing that the odds are pretty high in there.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

As an oral-only guy, I love dark rooms. Nothing like finding a thick cock and dropping to my knees to service with a bottle of poppers being stuck under my nose every 3-4 minutes! Not too many dark rooms left. Any suggestions around the country or Europe?

I love them so much.........it is definitely just about sex and not looks. The other night I was at one and loved taking all the cocks up my ass and down my throat. It felt like I was the only bottom ther cause as soon as one would unload in me ther was another one entering my hole and unloading. It was the same way down my throat as well......I swallowed 22 loads of cum and lost count of what was up my ass after 15 loads......I also had several loads of piss down my throat and ate some cum out of a guys ass......nothing like a dark room. OINK OINK

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

I always liked a one on one or maybe a threesome. But I started watching Dawson in Deeper taking anonymous loads at a bookstore and I could not stop fantasizing how hot that must be.

I go to Slammers in Fort Laud. Sometimes I can't wait to check my clothes so I can get to the dark room. Often times within 2 minutes I have a raw cock in my ass shooting cum and I never see the guy's face. I can't wait now each week to go. I still like one on one but sometimes I just want to go take loads from anyone.. I get really hot and turned on if it's an old guy with a nice cock just really enjoying my younger hungry cum hole. Sleazy old tops full of cum I love!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• Administrators

@goodboygonebad - Welcome to Breeding Zone!

If you're replying to someone in particular, try the 'reply with quote' option - helps people make sense of your response.

I only recently started to enjoy darkrooms, the fact that it becomes just about sex, just about what feels good is what gets me. Any cock nudging at my hole goes in, i dont discriminate in a darkroom and any load ill take. I can be picky when im having more serious one on one sessions with guys, the darkroom gives me the freedom to surrender to the cumdump inside.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1