Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

It depends, I prefer the room to be dimly lit or at least have some area where I can see who is going to fuck me, then get into the darker one.

I don't like totally dark rooms, there's no way I'd let anyone fuck me without seeing him beforehand. Sometimes I've been so horny that I don't care about that and get into the dark room, but still, I need to have an idea of who's going to fuck me, so I touch him, and once I feel a body twice as big as mine, or a belly soft as jelly, it's an instant turn-off and I have to leave, as it seems 95% of people who get into those rooms are the rejected ones everywhere else where they can be seen; bars, discos, grindr, adam4adam, the park, the sauna, etc.

It is exactly the same experience as being blindfolded, except that everyone is blindfolded. Fuck trying to see if they are a "troll" or not. There is no judgement in any blind scenario and that is what makes it so hot. You elimanate one sense and the others are heightened. I love the little dark room with the bench at Slammers in FTL too. I wish I could go weekly, but probably best I can't. It is a real treat when I do go.

Some darkrooms it's so dark it's kinda scary but also very exhiliarating at the same time. There is ass, cock, hands and bodies everywhere but it's also quite easy to get hit by accident. Been kneed in the face, accidentally of course, but I prefer a darkroom to be dark, if you can just about make out the silhouette of someone it's perfect, any lighter and it ceases to be a darkroom IMO.

Totally agree with the post above, you eliminate one sense but others are heightened. It's so horny when you can feel someone fumbling around behind you, his hands groping you and moving over your ass and then he finds your hole and within seconds you can feel his cock pushing against it. Smaller, warmer darkrooms are the best, writhing and sweaty bodies moving against one another, fantastic!

• Like 1

Just got back from Hamburg in Germany. The dark room in the Homo Gay Kino, Talstrasse 8, in St Pauli, just off the Reeperbahn is awesome. I was fucked 4 times on my last night, twice in the sling and twice on the fuck couch. The last guy left a really sploshy load, that went half-way up my back! I've just booked another flight for early December - it's that good.

Edited by Holger

I've never had the experience of being in a dark room (other than a photography one...) but I've always wanted to!

Make your next vacation Gran Canaria (cheap flights from London). Almost all bars have one and cater for all types. Wether your a twink, bear, muscle guy, each one gets serviced there. All guys are looking for cock or ass.

• 2 months later...

I was at the bathhouse a couple weeks ago, it was really dead, Hawks in Portland, on a Monday night. I cruised around for a while, edged myself for a bit, then saw this hot latino guy in his 20's cruising me. I walked around, and ducked into the dark room. It was empty, just me, and he didn't take any time to lay me on my back and start fucking me. It was fucking hot. He didn't cum in me, but he didn't wear a rubber. I wish I could have held out longer to take his load, but I came first, and was done :/

• Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

No objection to dark rooms. But I love to see the expressions of others if they're watching, or if possible, the eyes and expression of the guy who is nailing my piggy ass. So in answering "what I like", I prefer enough light to enjoy watching the room and whomever I am involved with; but not so much that the light is uncomfortable.

• 1 month later...
My favorite backroom/darkroom to date is Cuchoo's Nest in Amsterdam. I had a great time. Can't wait to get back!!

Damn, love dark rooms

Agree pigskin top! Have had many happy hours there. Love the small dark room where you can see nothing, but feel everything, lol.