Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

Awhile ago there was a local park where guys would hookup.  I went one early evening and saw a decent guy and I started sucking dick dick bent over.  H kept holding my head and fucking my mouth, then asked me to drop my pants and fingered my hole.  After awhile I heard someone approach and I just kept sucking my guy, then felt someone lick my hole then slide their dick inside.  The 2 tops were whispering something to each other as I got both dicks in both ends.  The fucker came shortly deep, slowly pulled out, then another dick appeared and got fucked again, more roughly.  I took 4 loads up my ass, two in my mouth by the same guy.  When I finally stood up and walked around I didn't see anyone who I would've been interested in having fuck me but they probably all did.  That was a hot thought knowing they all probably used me like some slut.

• Upvote 8

Did the sauna/bathouse yesterday,quite busy at lunchtime.

got a new bottle of poppers, really lubed my arse good and proper, had a few sucks in the shower whilst showering, love shower sex.

later went into the steam room, found my favourite corner angles  seat, i positioned myself on my knees on  both corners face in the corner alcove and exposed my hole completely, not long before i felt hands on, touching me, feeling  my arse, balls cock, i love that pre fuck feeling, the anticipation, the darkness and the steam, the smell of sex and spunk, mans sweat and poppers, then i felt a dick started to slide inside my hole, straight up and hard, balls slapping against mine, cum quick, pulled out, that was all it needed strange fingers probing my hole feeling the spunk and then just entering my arse, i had my poppers to hand, no clue as to what they look like, i counted 7  cocks entering my arse,

i felt under at every cock whilst they were in me and not one condom was worn, just pure bsre dicks fucking and shooting their cum in me, great time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

If you are a true cum addict, then you can't beat a darkroom as a place to get a quick fix.       I make sure my asslips are open for business, and just start sucking on the first cock I can get in my mouth.      Somehow if I am occupied sucking cock, it works like a magnet to get hard cocks tapping at my back door.       Sooner rather than later, someone fingers my hole, like what they feel, and start shoving their manhood up my asscunt.       Once the parade starts, there are usually others that want to sample my now cummy ass.    So one fuck cumload begets another, and so on.

Darkrooms are not usually my first choice for having sex, but they are a helluva efficient way to get your cunt itch scratched again and again.

Although there can be some slow times, I have never been disappointed--I always leave a darkroom with alpha male cum in me.

Guest PigLuke

I love taking loads whiteout knowing who or what is being fucked into me. when there I'm there for one thing and that is sex. It doesn't matter what they look like just that they can get the job done :-)

As a cum hungry slut, I like the idea, butt have never experienced a true darkroom. I live in OR and go to Hawks BH in Portland, but I don't think their darkroom is much of a darkroom, more like a dimly lit closet (maybe 6"x5') it's small and only has a smallish padded platform.  To me, it doesn't qualify as a "room" or "dark."  I guess it can't be pitch black, but not light enough to see the outline of a persons body or features.  Would like to find a real one, but the only other BH in Portland is Steam, and they don't have one at all. 

Darkrooms are the best part of a sauna.  People go in to fuck and get fucked.  The anonymity of it is a turn-on, just being moved around and bent over and then fucked.  I do like spaces with low lighting as well, it's sexy and I like for other guys to see me taking dicks and loads.  It gives me that odd mix of humiliation and pride as I move around the place, getting looks or a pat on the ass.

• Upvote 2

Love dark rooms. Never know who is pounding your ass, which is hot.

I also love being whored out. Had a guy get me a hotel room and posted the room # online everywhere and made me fuck EVERY guy who showed up. It was intense getting fucked by nasty fuckers I wouldn't have pursued outside of that.

• Upvote 2

I LOVE IT! In Los Angeles there is a place called Slammer that has a really dark room and some high benches to bend over on. Love going in there with my ass all lubed up, fingered and fucked. I'll meet up with anyone in a dark place, just tell me where to go and when to be there. Been fucked in the bar a few times, but prefer when it is really dark, sensory depravation, so my hole gets intensified. Ant one up for it? 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

As a top I love the darkroom fucking, it allows me too  project my own fantasies .  

And it was the same for me when I was a bottom, not that I ever turned away a cock, but a darkroom made me open immediately for any one  I didn't push away a small one because the big black one was nearby for example, cause  you can only feel what is in you and not see what is hovering around you LOL 

As I get older I often run into picky bottoms in bath houses -  guys were specifically looking for younger or taller or more muscular or ethnic etc.    I have noticed that the pickiest of bottoms, if they go into the darkroom, take any previously turned down cock     That alone shows to me the power and  overwhelming positives of a dark room in each bathhouse being truly dark  

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, VicBCtop said:

As a top I love the darkroom fucking, it allows me too  project my own fantasies .  

And it was the same for me when I was a bottom, not that I ever turned away a cock, but a darkroom made me open immediately for any one  I didn't push away a small one because the big black one was nearby for example, cause  you can only feel what is in you and not see what is hovering around you LOL 

As I get older I often run into picky bottoms in bath houses -  guys were specifically looking for younger or taller or more muscular or ethnic etc.    I have noticed that the pickiest of bottoms, if they go into the darkroom, take any previously turned down cock     That alone shows to me the power and  overwhelming positives of a dark room in each bathhouse being truly dark  

You are very welcome to my arse mate. Anytime.

Guest Dickmagnet

I take loads now anywhere darkrooms, in the park at night, in an alley way just about any where also bent over in a cinema, Love anon cock squirting my guts full of jazz.

Love darkrooms. I was in one last night had a guy fucking me, telling me he wanted to cum deep in my arse. He then said are you ready for your breeding. I said yes and he said he was breeding me filled me with a big load

• Upvote 1