Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

• 8 months later...

I usually need to see who it is, but there have been times when I couldn't. But those times were mostly at a party so I knew the type of crowd that was around. Of course, the combination of bourbon, poppers, and adult bookstore has led to many cocks in my ass and me not bothering to turn around. I just need to be in the right headspace of wanting all the cum I can get in my ass. It's a bit of a high once I'm back home, sitting in my underwear on the couch, smoking my pipe, and knowing I have the cum of like 5-10 guys in my hairy ass or running out of it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 5 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2015 at 4:10 PM, TotalBottom said:

I love darkroom sex and communicating through the touch of feel.  I love it when a guy brushes up against me, feels my limp, shaved, small dick and then turns right away to fingering my lubed-up hole and then I just bend over.  I find it exciting that a guy can touch me in total darkness and immediately know that I need to get fucked.  At that moment, I feel like just a hole.

exactly spot on - I too love being at a naked party when men can see my small limp dick  and in no time I have hard rod in me. My ex used to take me to backrooms and naked parties caged and taught me to be exactly what I am - a hole for the use of tops and for them to breed.

• Upvote 2

I like coming out of the dark steamroom at the sauna i visit and know that quite a lot of blokes are sat in the lounge area and i have no idea which i have sucked off and which blokes have fucked me and i sit down to relax with multiple strangers cum in my arse, but they know they fucked me, i dont know who they are......i could be talkihg to guys in there and wondering if i have their cum in my arse, that turns me on....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

My favorite thing to do as soon as I arrive at my local bathouse is to get naked and head straight to the darkroom. I just feel around or get felt up. I ususally stand face against the back wall, ass out and wait for someones hands to explore my ass curve and work their way yo my open, wet hole. I let them lick or finger me until I feel a cockhead srt to rub against my waiting hole. Then all the magic begins as I get fucked by many cocks as they hear me moaning and breathing heavy as they work their cocks and loads deep inside of my moist and precharged hole.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Visited a sauna today with a dark steamroom that smells of man sweat, sex and poppers.

Got there at 12 noon left at 2pm.

Walked in benches on both sides you have to walk through to get to the back bench, immediatly i was groped, fingered and a hot mouth on my dick. Lots of hands, hairy and smooth naked  bodies pushing and rubbing against mine.

There must have been about 12 naked blokes in this small room, anyway i was gently pushed forward and found my face between  2 cocks thst wss nudging my mouth, i sucked em both and smelt poppers i asked for some, i was given a bottle and took some deep hits if fresh poppers.

I felt my legs being pulled apart, whildt hands were stroking and feeling me, it was so hot, i felt dizzy and felt like i was going to pass out, i stood up and said i needed to go out, i was ignored and felt a cock ram up my arse, first couple of seconds was killing and i honedtly felt like i was passing in and out of conciouseness .

A bloke gave me a towel to wipe my head face with and told me to hold it to my mouth, it was laced with poppers and it felt strong, i was kind of out of it, but felt different sizes of cocks going in and out of me, i further realised i was being held up by the two guys i had been sucking. Whilst i was being multiple fucked,

someone must have gotton under me and was licking all my balls and gently massaging my dick, i felt so sensative, my body was tingling, my arse was burning and i was getting non stopped fucked by whoever these blokes were.

Finally it went quiet, people left. I wss supported onto a bench and left there, must have slept and woken to my arse being licked. I had to get up felt rough, the guy who was sucking my hole came outside into the corridor with me. I saw his face, old man, said he rnjoyed licking snd sucking me, said sbout 8 guys fucked me and i went to sleep???. He was one weird looking old bloke, I want to say trollish, he said he hangs sround in the darkroom as noone turns him away in there.

I let him rim me, kiss me and fuck me and boy was he good when he shot his load deep into my arse wih the other loads in me.

Still do not know why i became so tired to sleep though, i dont remember a lot of it... Damm.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 7:49 PM, NVTanner said:

My favorite thing to do as soon as I arrive at my local bathouse is to get naked and head straight to the darkroom. I just feel around or get felt up. I ususally stand face against the back wall, ass out and wait for someones hands to explore my ass curve and work their way yo my open, wet hole. I let them lick or finger me until I feel a cockhead srt to rub against my waiting hole. Then all the magic begins as I get fucked by many cocks as they hear me moaning and breathing heavy as they work their cocks and loads deep inside of my moist and precharged hole.

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !  Yes !     love it too !     :)

• Upvote 2

Once I was in a bookstore with dark room, you could make out shadows that's about it.  A guy started rubbing my ass then loosened my jeans.  I came cleaned out and lubed, and it paid off.  I felt his dick and it was average and semi-hard.  He took control and started maneuvering me to get fucked and I obliged.  He slid in and after a few minutes could feel him get bigger, then started fucking rough.  He dumped a huge load deep and stayed inside til soft.  We exchanged numbers for a bit, always big loads, but nothing as exciting as a dark room and not knowing who's dick is in you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So before I head to my local bathouse I post online that I'm heading there to take loads on some local boards to drum up some attention. One guy in particular I see checking out my posts is a big black handsome gentleman. I've seen his photos and when I see him at the bathouse he never acknowledges me or even says any words or eye contact, very mysterious even when I say hello. One time I got there, got naked and showered to keep cool in the hot darkroom and I ended up following my mysterious friend into the darkroom. I get lots of guys feeling my ass and cock, a few guys stick their cocks in my hole and a few fuck me against the wall. Then I feel my big black gentleman come up from behind me and put an arm around my chest and grab my shoulder and pulls me close to his warm body. I feel his other hand rub and grab my smooth hairless ass cheeks, balls and cock. He slowly inserts a finger one by one into my already used hole. He has some lube or sometimes uses his spit to get my hole even wetter while holding me tight against his body. I feel other men also feeling my ass and cock. Sometimes a mouth is on my hard cock as he's fingering my hole. Other times other men start fucking me. I cannot get away as he has total control of my body. Sometimes as I get fucked as he milks my cock with his hand. I am usually about to squirm and bust a load right there and then but he still has control. I feel other men unload inside me as they do he fingers my hole and pushes their loads back inside, sometimes letting me lick his fingers before another cock get deep. He never fucks or sucks me and won't let me work his cock. He just controls me to the point of exhaustion! When I leave the darkroom I feel spent and satisfied to the point of happiness. I shower to cool down and then head back inside to get captured again by my big man and lent out to as many cocks as he can find that night in the dark.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1