Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Yes, only real pussy ass faggots will take ANY LOAD given to them. Whether its in a dark room, a bathroom, or a dark alleyway. Subhuman trash like me is nothing but two cumholes and whether im blindfolded or the lights are off it does not matter...Faggots dont deserve the dignity to see who is breeding them, most time real men just wanna drain their nuts into my pussy ass and leave me their dripping without saying a word or barely looking at me.

If im lucky enough he will urinate all over me before walking out the door.

• 2 weeks later...

Was bred in a dark room years ago, fattest dick ever, thought I would die but we persisted and I got bred.  When we walked out we knew we were with each other by our height, physique, etc.  I wanted him again but he'd look at me but nothing happened.  Every so often I see him walking down the street, we look at each other, smile but wish he'd follow me home and breed me again.

• 2 weeks later...

)i have sex with Black Males all the time. For  me I don't really need to see what the owner of the Cock I have in my mouth looks like, he's not going me after I drain  his Balls of every drop of his Cum. I hope he remembers what I look like so can tell all his buddies, so they'll know why I'm wandering in dark alleys. So come  all Horny males will know that I'm hunting for a Black Studs or Studs, then they may be interested in feeding me their Superior Cum Loads. I want to become my regular Job Feeders. I was created by God to be a receptale of Cum. Faggots are God'$ idea of birth control. We were also made to pleasure the Males off the World when they don't have a real Pussy to take care of them. When I discovered  Black Meat in Texas when I was only nineteen years old my father forbade me from allowing another Black Male from using the to serve his needs. It was common knowledge Belton, TX that my obcession with a Black Males Fuck Tool. That they will distract me from leading a good life.  But the male naked Travis made feel that I eventually keep them  in my Life. When the truth was he knew I would find out that the cocks in his family weren't the biggest. But when I was a child their manhood look big to me when grandpa Jim would make me learn how to deepthroat him and his drinking buddies. And when I discovered the truth I would never suck his dick again. I was his property until I turned 18 and in could legally decide what I allowed any male to do to my body.

• 2 months later...
On 8/2/2010 at 5:05 AM, cumpig6969 said:

I love them so much.........it is definitely just about sex and not looks. The other night I was at one and loved taking all the cocks up my ass and down my throat. It felt like I was the only bottom ther cause as soon as one would unload in me ther was another one entering my hole and unloading. It was the same way down my throat as well......I swallowed 22 loads of cum and lost count of what was up my ass after 15 loads......I also had several loads of piss down my throat and ate some cum out of a guys ass......nothing like a dark room. OINK OINK

Hot You Perv Darkroom Whore... i love slurping poz loads from well seeded dirty assholes.. Oinkkk?☣️?

IMG_2319.JPG

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 10/13/2010 at 5:45 AM, Jamesbgck said:

I like giving loads in dark rooms. Was at Slammer in LA about a week ago. Wasn't too much going on until I went into the dark room. Was an immediate sense of primal, man-to-man sex all around me. There was a bottom bent over and getting fucked right in front of me. As soon as that top came, he pulled out and the bottom turned around and ,within 10 seconds, another dick was inside him. That got me going and I pulled down my shorts and started stroking. The other top last about two minutes and moaned loudly as he shot into the bottom. At that point the bottom noticed my hard dick and started stroking me. Within a few seconds, he had turned again and I entered his ass. Now, this dude had just taken two loads in the last three minutes. His hole was wet and squishy all the way up his rectum. And it felt SO good to be up there, churning the fresh cum inside his ass with my hard cock. I didn't last more than a minute. I thrust deep and spurted inside him. I then pulled out and walked out of the dark room. I never even saw the guy's face. He took three loads in about 5 minutes. And I have no doubt that he had another dick inside his ass as soon as I was out the door. Very, very hot.

Mmmmm, awesome post, i have kinda been that person bent over in Darkroom as above, Dick is so plentiful in Darkrooms.

• Piggy 1

If I walk into a dark room in a sauna or cruise bar, I go with the intention of getting my ass used and bred by as many guys as possible. I don't try to figure out who they are, whether they're fit or anything. It's just a free for all - anyone who wants to fuck and breed me can go ahead. I've had situations like this go on for an hour or more, and even guys saying 'I'm next' while I'm being fucked... which just feels amazing to hear! 

Walking out of a dark room with 10 or more loads in my ass, dripping down my legs, and feeling really used, like nothing more than a fuckhole or a living fleshjack for real men to blow their loads into... yeah, that's the feeling I'm always looking for in dark rooms. Who you are, what you look like, what status, whatever - none of it means anything to me, I don't give a fuck...

...except that I do - I'll give you a really great fuck I hope ;) 

• Like 2

Yeah we don’t have many dark rooms in Ottawa. But I love getting bred through gloryholes, not knowing who’s on the other side. Often I’ll just get on my knees and start sucking off the first guy with his dick out, and that usually gets the ball rolling. When I lift my ass up, somebody usually gets the hint and starts fucking me. Then the line starts and that turns me the fuck on. 

• Like 1

Love a dark room. Why do I need to see? The other end is where the action happens, and really, almost all of the information I need to maximize the Top's enjoyment of my ass I gather through touch, smell, sound and taste.

Although, a room with a great big mirror in which I can watch myself getting fucked is also fun... ?

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:46 AM, CumAddictedFag said:

so they'll know why I'm wandering in dark alleys

How common is it to be found and taken by a Top in a dark alley? How much time do you have to spend wandering before you're picked up? Are dark alleys that cruise-y in general, or is it only certain kinds of dark alleys, or only alleys near certain locations, or just alleys in certain cities? Inquiring minds want to know...

Edited by ErosWired

6 minutes ago, phukhole said:

I LOVE dark rooms (and gloryholes)!  Nothing like not knowing who is fucking me!  Taking cock after cock and having my hole get looser and sloppier with each load!

The thought alone turns me on but as a novice to the scene I haven't 'hopped in the rink' yet! But just letting somebody fuck you without EVER knowing his name or ever finding out, no formalities, no inhibitions... all that alone sends me right over the edge. The glory-hole thing would rock my world!

• Like 1

I was in Barcelona, Madrid and Paris in Dec and went to several bath houses in each city and all had dark rooms. There is nothing more exciting than going into a room pitch black and being against other men’s sweaty naked bodies. The feel of erections rubbing against your thigh and ass is very erotic and so animal. No BS, no talk,just heavy breathing. I had several men come behind me and fill my ass with their bareback cock. One after one they filled my ass with their cum until it was literally dripping down my leg.  I think I spent over an hour in each room and had at minimum 12 cocks in my ass. I would say Spain was the best 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Love a dark room. Why do I need to see? The other end is where the action happens, and really, almost all of the information I need to maximize the Top's enjoyment of my ass I gather through touch, smell, sound and taste.

Although, a room with a great big mirror in which I can watch myself getting fucked is also fun... ?

How common is it to be found and taken by a Top in a dark alley? How much time do you have to spend wandering before you're picked up? Are dark alleys that cruise-y in general, or is it only certain kinds of dark alleys, or only alleys near certain locations, or just alleys in certain cities? Inquiring minds want to know...

Good way to get killed be careful

• Like 1