Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,683 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

19 minutes ago, rawsatyr said:

The thought alone turns me on but as a novice to the scene I haven't 'hopped in the rink' yet! But just letting somebody fuck you without EVER knowing his name or ever finding out, no formalities, no inhibitions... all that alone sends me right over the edge. The glory-hole thing would rock my world!

I've been fucked by soooo many men who I've never even seen, let alone learned their names. Sometimes when a Top will fuck me and walk away into the dark sight-unseen, the thought passes through my head: I will never, ever know who just enjoyed finding out what my body feels like deep inside. He degraded me in the most intimate way possible, rutted my slit with his heavy cock until it pulsed his seed, and then just walked away. I will never know who he was.

The thought immediately gets me ready to take the next cock.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pozlover1 said:

Good way to get killed be careful

That occurred to me as well. For some men there is thrill in risk, but there's risk and then there's foolish risk... and then there's a death wish. I just don't have any idea where dark alleys fall along that spectrum.

47 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I call it the way it feels. ?

YUMMY!!!! I actually have a THING for guys who have an obvious ELONGATED SLIT, the true sign of a frequently bred bottom! Turns me on to no end. Especially guys who show off a hard cock, a bare ass, an elongated fuck-slit and a defiant cocky face possibly with the tongue out! So off the chain!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, rawsatyr said:

YUMMY!!!! I actually have a THING for guys who have an obvious ELONGATED SLIT, the true sign of a frequently bred bottom! Turns me on to no end. Especially guys who show off a hard cock, a bare ass, an elongated fuck-slit and a defiant cocky face possibly with the tongue out! So off the chain!

I was actually a little surprised the other day when I reached down and realized that my hole felt different than usual - so I got a mirror and looked, and sure enough, what used to be a pucker was now clearly a slit. I felt like I’ve reached an important milestone, somehow... as though that physical change is the undeniable proof that my body was made to be fucked by Men. Kind of exciting to know it’s not just all in my head. ;)

The only downside is that in a darkroom, Tops can’t see it. Can a Top tell if a bottom has a slit just by touch? Maybe the downside is actually an upside...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kennethk13 said:

I was in Barcelona, Madrid and Paris in Dec and went to several bath houses in each city and all had dark rooms. There is nothing more exciting than going into a room pitch black and being against other men’s sweaty naked bodies. The feel of erections rubbing against your thigh and ass is very erotic and so animal. No BS, no talk,just heavy breathing. I had several men come behind me and fill my ass with their bareback cock. One after one they filled my ass with their cum until it was literally dripping down my leg.  I think I spent over an hour in each room and had at minimum 12 cocks in my ass. I would say Spain was the best 

I agree. Torremolinos and Gran Canaria Darkrooms are the best Darkrooms. I have been so fucked many many times in these places by shadows with real cocks....

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 10:37 AM, rawsatyr said:

My cunt is like that.. pretty used and bruised lol 

• Like 1